Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

his dad told me at the game friday night that the doctors had fully released him. he prob could have played last week but wanted to be safe and give him one more week of rest. pippenger is fine just got himself knocked a little silly.

I don't believe for a second that PC has NEVER beaten Waynesboro

PC had football back in the 60s and 70s...heck, Albert Ellison was football

coach there for awhile. Surely they beat Waynesboro at some time????????

im basically saying i think pc is gonna win lol

o i know this has nothing to do with waynesboro and pc game but what was the stats againts wc and cornersville??

Idk I totally messed up the stats.... I gave Rice 97 yards passing and he had over 200..... Also 4tds... 4 had close to 100 yards rushing.... I don't think this Wayne County team is as good as last, but I don't think 1A is as good as last year either... This is going to be a close game.... I've said Perry County was going to win all year long and i'm not going to change that pick..... But I have a gut feeling that Wayne County is going to pull this one out...

blocker you can say that wc is better than pc all you want it wont affect pc one bit.come friday night both teams are gonna be pumped and ready. and you know something else ......they have had this game circled for a whole year. im betting that they are at home and they are gonna play above their heads. you know what that makes them. A DANGEROUS FOOTBALL TEAM!!!

i didnt say wc was better, i was just trying to get this topic going its been quiet on here for most of the day, i havnt even seen pc play this year. i do know that i have never seen a team so excited about a regular season game before. they wish it was tonight.

Pc has never beaten Wc. But its not like this series goes back decades or anything, Pc started their program in the late 90's and started out in a region across the river with a bunch of private schools. It wasn't until like 04 or 05 that they came back across the river and started play in this region. This game will be worth coming across the river to see Friday night for sure as a couple of the top teams in the state go at it. I will stay true to last weeks region rankings with Pc, C'wood, and Wc sitting a top the region. This game will be a offensive shootout unless Pc's Defense can find the magic it had earlier then Pc could have a little breathing room. Everyone needs to come out and support these two outstanding teams. I promise there will be plenty of fast pace action with some unreal athletes.

I don't believe for a second that PC has NEVER beaten Waynesboro

PC had football back in the 60s and 70s...heck, Albert Ellison was football

coach there for awhile. Surely they beat Waynesboro at some time????????

they wern't in our region back then. so its pretty easy to believe PC has never beaten WC, since they've only probably played like 6-7 times.

im basically saying i think pc is gonna win lol

o i know this has nothing to do with waynesboro and pc game but what was the stats againts wc and cornersville??

I think Cornersville's QB had 123 yards rushing and 1 TD. 42 yards & a TD came with less 1:30 left in the game against WC freshmen. Also WC used a 9 minute drive on the first drive of the second half and scored a TD then took a knee on the 2 point conversion. I think T. Rice came out after that drive and A. Rice ran a few plays then gave way to Jacob Ray before freshman QB Keeton Kelly finished it out.

PC got close to beating them a few times. One year had them beat but couldnt close the game out. Coach bradly was the coach and he had team looking good that year. PC lost like 4 or 5 games by less than a td. PC might could have give WC a run for their money when we played in west TN region. Lot of pride for both teams in this game. Hope both teams make it injury free and win everygame after till we meet again.

Just think if the WC coaches had left the starters in longer the stats would not even be close. I guess this gives PC folks a false since of being as good as WC. PC has a good team and the players as well as their fans will be pumped. WC players are looking forward to playing PC and getting after Tucker & company. The WC players seem excited to play this game. I guess it takes a game with PC to get them excited.

I dont think it gives them a false since of nothing, They know they are good and come friday night we will find out if WC is as good as PC or if PC is tryin to be as good as WC. Im predicting PC will win by three, I know the since of arrogance in WC is so thick you cant cut it with a knife and they are the best team to step on the gridiron, but these little viking underdogs are not too shabby, good luck to both teams its gonna be along week of waiting.

PC got close to beating them a few times. One year had them beat but couldnt close the game out. Coach bradly was the coach and he had team looking good that year. PC lost like 4 or 5 games by less than a td. PC might could have give WC a run for their money when we played in west TN region. Lot of pride for both teams in this game. Hope both teams make it injury free and win everygame after till we meet again.

Looking at the playoff picture WC & PC will be the strongest along with Cwood in our Quad. Nashville Christian has a good record but have not played anyone. I think they get JB next week though. I just hate to play all the same teams again this soon after the season. WC, PC, Cwood and prolly Nash Christian would play in round 2 with 2 winners playing in round 3. I wish we all were divided up so we all could win out and play deeper in the playoffs. I think at least WC, PC, and Cwood are prolly 3 of the top 6 or 7 teams in 1a and we are all in the same region.

This is as far back as the CoachT records showed...

Oct. 23, 2009 at Wayne County 39 Perry County 13

Oct. 17, 2008 at Perry County 6 Wayne County 42

Oct. 19, 2007 at Wayne County 47 Perry County 11

Oct. 13, 2006 at Perry County 28 Wayne County 35

Oct. 14, 2005 at Wayne County 34 Perry County 7