Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

Dude, you're like 40, and you act like you're 6.

Lets see you get on here talk all your trash. I get on here and just say nothing but yall were all wrong about CW beating us. You picked them you been on here crowing. So if you being wrong and me telling yall makes you mad and makes me 6 yrs old. Well thats cool but coacht every topic has a bunch of 40 year olds talking just like this and if you dont like it dont get on here. I mean you need to quit getting on here and always calling me out. I dont know you and dont want to. Come on to Gods country next week and cheer your team as I will mine. :thumb:

the reason pc dont get no respect is because of the way they act on here. i promise you wc has respect for every team they step on the field with, we have no problems with the players they are a great group of kids, its the fans that messes it up for them. its pc that has brought up the rice / tucker conversation every single time and its getting pretty old. who cares who is the best, let tucker play his game and rice play his, and you can sit back and be a fan.

I don't recall getting on the Wayne Co topics to talk about Rice/Tucker... Actually i don't recall saying but very little about Rice/Tucker at all. But it seems that Wayne Co fans make their way into almost any topic that PC has. So don't say that its the PC fans that brings up the Rice/Tucker conversation...When yall are always putting your 2 cents in on our topics.

I don't recall getting on the Wayne Co topics to talk about Rice/Tucker... Actually i don't recall saying but very little about Rice/Tucker at all. But it seems that Wayne Co fans make their way into almost any topic that PC has. So don't say that its the PC fans that brings up the Rice/Tucker conversation...When yall are always putting your 2 cents in on our topics.

yall havnt had a topic yet that you didnt mention rice and i didnt say you i said yall.

Thats right go back over whole topic and read how many WC/CW people brought it as compared to PC people bringing it up. Its WC- 53 times to PC -16 times.

Thats right go back over whole topic and read how many WC/CW people brought it as compared to PC people bringing it up. Its WC- 53 times to PC -16 times.

All i am trying to say is if we cant get respect from pc were not going to give any, do you know how hard it was to say go trojans.

Hmmm...maybe we should look back and see who brought it up every time. Seriously, I don't think it's PC or WC people bringing that subject up, it's everybody else.

I think you are correct. Every time it dies down some other school's fan will chime in. Both PC and WC feels they have to defend their player. By the way Radio, I can't go to Linden without leaving God's country. :rolleyes:

Edited by cat1973

Linden is so far from being God's country that you have to worship twice as hard just to make it into Heaven! lol.

Oh, and you can't talk about this game without talking about Tucker and Rice. It would be like eating at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and not talking about the steak. C'mon son. Deal with it. They are the headliners. Be proud that you have a player decent enough to get in the conversation with Rice. Your the only team thus far to have one. :popcorneater:

Linden is so far from being God's country that you have to worship twice as hard just to make it into Heaven! lol.

Oh, and you can't talk about this game without talking about Tucker and Rice. It would be like eating at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse and not talking about the steak. C'mon son. Deal with it. They are the headliners. Be proud that you have a player decent enough to get in the conversation with Rice. Your the only team thus far to have one. :popcorneater:

there wayne county goes again being cocky. let me tell you something pc is no push over neither waynesboro.every year waynesboro beats pc and we have been ready for this game since last year when yall beat us.come friday night the true viking are gonna be there. its gonna be a good game.o and if yall love talking about tucker and rice so much start a forum or something lol which i know it is hard to not compare the 2 best quarterbacks in 1a. :)

Edited by prospect01