Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

It's hard to understand how elusive Tyler is in the pocket until you have played against him. Going in, everyone plans on trying to pressure him. Within 2 possesions, everyone is trying to contain him. His abilities don't show up on tape as well as they do in person i'm sure. If they did, we wouldn't even have a conversation on who is the best player in the region or state for that matter. Lewis County rushed him pretty hard and he killed them by getting out of the pocket. Mount Pleasant tried to do the same at times and it cost them dearly. He made all five lineman miss on the td pass right before half in that game. He is the difference maker in this game for sure. I kinda think PC may be the better overall team but they don't have Rice. Advantage Wayne County.

Rice is a very good runner he just don't like to run why run when you can throw a 60 yard td pass

from what Ive seen Rice has better straight ahead speed and perhaps a bit

stronger arm although I would rate the two pretty even passing wise. Tucker

is def the better runner based on the elusiveness I have seen, he really knows

had to pick his way downfield and make people miss. Having said that, I hope he

runs right into a mass of green tonight. Tyler Rice is prob a better college prospect

based on his height and college coaches really like the taller qbs

Edited by murderBYzeN

from what Ive seen Rice has better straight ahead speed and perhaps a bit

stronger arm although I would rate the two pretty even passing wise. Tucker

is def the better runner based on the elusiveness I have seen, he really knows

had to pick his way downfield and make people miss. Having said that, I hope he

runs right into a mass of green tonight. Tyler Rice is prob a better college prospect

based on his height and college coaches really like the taller qbs

Plus he has a better arm and better pocket presence.

Plus he has a better arm and better pocket presence.

I watched Siegel & Riverdale last night. Rice has a better arm than either of those QBs last night. The OL for WC has a hard time blocking for Rice sometimes because he scrambles so much. He holds the ball to long sometimes but it has worked out most of the time. If he plays at the next level he will get killed trying to do what he does now. I would like to see him run it down the field more because sometimes he could pickup 15 yards or so but scrambles around trying to hit the big play.

I'm glad he is playing for WC instead of against WC.

I watched Siegel & Riverdale last night. Rice has a better arm than either of those QBs last night. The OL for WC has a hard time blocking for Rice sometimes because he scrambles so much. He holds the ball to long sometimes but it has worked out most of the time. If he plays at the next level he will get killed trying to do what he does now. I would like to see him run it down the field more because sometimes he could pickup 15 yards or so but scrambles around trying to hit the big play.

I'm glad he is playing for WC instead of against WC.

it is time .... Ready your breakfast and eat hearty, for tonight we dine in heck!

I agree, there are 10 other players on the field. Rice and Tucker are both very good athletes, but they play well with their own offensive style of play and there are other kids on the field. Go Cats. :thumb:

we could talk about the linemen for awhile, they never get enough credit at any level.