Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

o im not trying to be an a** but did austin really end up in missippi

Don't know who you are, but you say you're a player for PC, so I think you need to stay off of Coach T and worry about getting ready for Collinwood. All you're doing is stirring up crap and showing your ignorance. This is a discussion board, to DISCUSS the games, not for you to go around insulting other players and other teams. Does Coach Harrison know you're getting on here and stirring stuff up? I don't want to see any fights on the field when you guys play WC. We don't need anybody getting ejected!!!

Edited by viking_fan

I think that this will be a real good game with Tucker against Rice. This could be the year that PC wins but it will be difficult because Wayne County is really good. I wish that I could see this game. Do you guys think that it will be a shoot out between the two awesome quarter backs or are the defenses good as well. With all the talk about the quarterbacks you would think that the game could be a 80 point affair.

I think that this will be a real good game with Tucker against Rice. This could be the year that PC wins but it will be difficult because Wayne County is really good. I wish that I could see this game. Do you guys think that it will be a shoot out between the two awesome quarter backs or are the defenses good as well. With all the talk about the quarterbacks you would think that the game could be a 80 point affair.

PC's D usually looks good. Didn't look so great last night. They'd better get with the program cause the next 2 games will be tough ones. Have not seen WC play this year, but from their scores so far looks like their D is pretty good too. Should be a great game, looking forward to it, but PC still has to get by CW before that game happens.

It very well could be a high scoring game. About as high-scoring as those Jo Byrns games have been. :rolleyes::roflol:

Edited by jusboro

PC's D usually looks good. Didn't look so great last night. They'd better get with the program cause the next 2 games will be tough ones. Have not seen WC play this year, but from their scores so far looks like their D is pretty good too. Should be a great game, looking forward to it, but PC still has to get by CW before that game happens.

Humor the person that doesn't no much about District 10 you are talking about Collinwood correct? Are they playing good this year? I have to say I don't much about them. I do know Perry and Wayne County however

It very well could be a high scoring game. About as high-scoring as those Jo Byrns games have been. :rolleyes::roflol:

Well, not trying to hate on my boys we just haven't had that much competition. Our District is not that strong. The auto qualifiers are both going to 1A teams more than likely. There are two bright spots though 1. We have been executing better and better and the younger players are improving a lot 2. our difficult games are at the end hopefully to give us a boost before the playoffs. WC scores haven't been all that low either BTW. :rolleyes:

Well, not trying to hate on my boys we just haven't had that much competition. Our District is not that strong. The auto qualifiers are both going to 1A teams more than likely. There are two bright spots though 1. We have been executing better and better and the younger players are improving a lot 2. our difficult games are at the end hopefully to give us a boost before the playoffs. WC scores haven't been all that low either BTW. :rolleyes:

Lol just think, if Jo Byrns and Wayne County play, we might set the scoring record. :thumb: