Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

Tyler would back up Jacob :thumb: but Austin would be a nice addition to the receivers....

I don't know Jacob would probably move away from qb. Watching him play I think he could probably dominate and be all state at any position on the field while tyler is well he is a qb.

I agree with UTalum. Tucker would probably just play LB.

Or RB, FB, LG, RG, LT, RT, C, TE, WR, DE, DT, CB, NG, SS, FS, PR, KR, P, PK, Head Coach, Offensive Corr, Defensive Cor, Water Boy, Ball Boy, Equipment Manager, Bus Driver, Head Chef that cooks meals before the game, etc. . He is talented.

Tucker and Rice are pretty close talent wise though Tucker is the better runner

and yeah he plays linebacker too. However, its really unfair to compare them

because Rice is a "redshirt" senior who was held back so he could compete against

younger kids while Tucker is a true Junior as far as I know?

Its funny because your stupid but if Ricky would have stayed at Perry Co. and Tyler and Austin would have went their Perry Co. would cake walk to the Cookville.With Tyler at Qb Mercer and Austin at reciever and Tucker at running back or TE

I might could agree with that...the last part not the part about me being stupid...

Edited by akaGlazed

Its funny because your stupid but if Ricky would have stayed at Perry Co. and Tyler and Austin would have went their Perry Co. would cake walk to the Cookville.With Tyler at Qb Mercer and Austin at reciever and Tucker at running back or TE

I think in your Bizarro World scenario, PC would've got a gold ball last year and this year.

because Rice is a "redshirt" senior who was held back so he could compete against

if by held back you mean started school a year later...that doesn't mean much...i wouldn't quite say a majority of parents do that for there kids, but a lot do.

Im not sure what tylers avg per carry is but i am thinking somewhere around 15 yards.