Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

Humor the person that doesn't no much about District 10 you are talking about Collinwood correct? Are they playing good this year? I have to say I don't much about them. I do know Perry and Wayne County however

Yes, Collinwood. Those guys are always tough, and PC beat them last yr so they will be looking for revenge.

Good luck to both teams. I Hope that both win this weeks matchup so this game will be for the gold ball, and this game should be on tv bc its a huge game... I dont think anyone should make predictions on the score, it can easily go both ways and anyone get hurt at anytime.. Dont point fingers when it comes down to all the name callings either, everyone who was involved should be ashamed.. And how do yall not know that Tucker was visiting Ole Miss to be a walk-on there, he could try to go their for an Academic Scholarship(His GPA is a 4.0, 25+ on ACT, and he is an excellent kid)...This region should be happy for having kids like him, Mercer, Belasic, Rice Boys, and anyone else going to college for ball

Good luck to both teams. I Hope that both win this weeks matchup so this game will be for the gold ball, and this game should be on tv bc its a huge game... I dont think anyone should make predictions on the score, it can easily go both ways and anyone get hurt at anytime.. Dont point fingers when it comes down to all the name callings either, everyone who was involved should be ashamed.. And how do yall not know that Tucker was visiting Ole Miss to be a walk-on there, he could try to go their for an Academic Scholarship(His GPA is a 4.0, 25+ on ACT, and he is an excellent kid)...This region should be happy for having kids like him, Mercer, Belasic, Rice Boys, and anyone else going to college for ball

Good post. :thumb:http:// Tucker, Mercer & Belasic are all good kids, all make good grades, and that is what is important when it comes down to it. You could be the best player in the state, but if you don't have the grades, you're not going anywhere (ex: Marco Daily).

I was surprised to find out that this is actually a rivalry.

ri·val   /ˈraɪvəl/ Show Spelled

[rahy-vuhl] Show IPA

noun, adjective, verb, -valed, -val·ing or ( especially British ) -valled, -val·ling.

–noun

1. a person who is competing for the same object or goal as another, or who tries to equal or outdo another; competitor.

2. a person or thing that is in a position to dispute another's preeminence or superiority.

Consider this: Of all the teams in our region, WC is the only team PC has never beaten. Of all the teams in our region, WC is the one PC most wants to beat. Maybe WC doesn't consider PC a rival, but we sure consider WC to be one! So, make fun of people for calling it a rivalry, but according to the definition of the word, it is one, unless WC just doesn't care if they beat us or not. Is Coach Rice considering it a rivaly? I'd be willing to bet that he is...

ri·val   /ˈraɪvəl/ Show Spelled

[rahy-vuhl] Show IPA

noun, adjective, verb, -valed, -val·ing or ( especially British ) -valled, -val·ling.

–noun

1. a person who is competing for the same object or goal as another, or who tries to equal or outdo another; competitor.

2. a person or thing that is in a position to dispute another's preeminence or superiority.

Consider this: Of all the teams in our region, WC is the only team PC has never beaten. Of all the teams in our region, WC is the one PC most wants to beat. Maybe WC doesn't consider PC a rival, but we sure consider WC to be one! So, make fun of people for calling it a rivalry, but according to the definition of the word, it is one, unless WC just doesn't care if they beat us or not. Is Coach Rice considering it a rivaly? I'd be willing to bet that he is...

this is a big game i also think the game for both teams against cwood will be a big game so idk who will win any of these games all of them will be good pc and wayne county have the beter teams. cwood still in the role of under dog

this is a big game i also think the game for both teams against cwood will be a big game so idk who will win any of these games all of them will be good pc and wayne county have the beter teams. cwood still in the role of under dog

They may be underdogs, but they don't need to be overlooked. Like I said before, they will be looking to avenge their loss to the Vikings last year. And of course they have a big county rivalry with WC, so PC & WC are probably the two teams they would most like to beat this year.