Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

God's Country is Collinwood. Get your facts straight. :roflol: :roflol:

i posted this on the pc and wood game week after week waynesbore is always dissing on perry county why is that u kno what i think it is yall r worried about us beating yall u guys want us to lose so bad u cant stand it well im here to tell ya come week 9 we are gonna work harder all week at practice and come friday night ur in our house and we aint lost a game at home and we aint about to

Edited by gamechanger

i posted this on the pc and wood game week after week waynesbore is always dissing on perry county why is that u kno what i think it is yall r worried about us beating yall u guys want us to lose so bad u cant stand it well im here to tell ya come week 9 we are gonna work harder all week at practice and come friday night ur in our house and we aint lost a game at home and we aint about to

We aren't worried.

1. You guys have never beat us. Never.

2. We don't disrespect you, you guys called us druggies a few pages back.

3. Perry County fans are the ones who always bring up the Perry County/Wayne County or Tucker/Rice discussions.

You better hope to the good lord above that Ricky rice don't see what you just said buddy.. That just dug your perry county team a big whole I promise you coach rice doesn't run the score up on anybody but if he sees this he will run it up... To be honest with you perry county don't have a chance against Wayne county .. Wayne county has the better coaches and players At every position!!! I'll predict the score right now. Wayne co. 56 perry co. 21

Lol.... Perry County dug themselves a big WHOLE..... I am almost certain Coach Rice doesn't give a rat's arse what's posted on CoachT.

oka to clear everything up jacob t has went to ole miss this summer did not recieve an offer.dray mercer has went to 1 alabama game last year and one arkansa so has ethan belasic our left tackle none of them have recieved offers. i kno this for sure bcs i play right next to them. pc is a very good football team and so is wc . im not taking nothing away from them. it should be a interesting game when we play each other but for u grown men u might be parents or just fans but u need to keep ur mouth shuts. our coaches teach us sportsmen ship lets see some from yall.

LOL us grown men talk about football we cant play anymore . thats what coachT is for sorry but you replied to my post whats up with that?

oka to clear everything up jacob t has went to ole miss this summer did not recieve an offer.dray mercer has went to 1 alabama game last year and one arkansa so has ethan belasic our left tackle none of them have recieved offers. i kno this for sure bcs i play right next to them. pc is a very good football team and so is wc . im not taking nothing away from them. it should be a interesting game when we play each other but for u grown men u might be parents or just fans but u need to keep ur mouth shuts. our coaches teach us sportsmen ship lets see some from yall.

anim_64.gif