Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

I heard Wc talk all that smack for 2 weeks. On our topic talking bout your little brother CW. All I can tell you cocky bunch over there in WC. Little Brother took on the chin tonight and your next. So get some.

were fixin to get some, were fixin to get it all and pc is finally gonna find out wc is in a different league so talk it up all you want big boy and enjoy it while you can!

Its funny how little respect PC gets on these forums.

First three weeks PC out scores their opponents 120-0(but we hadn't played any competition)

Week 3 we lose to Riverside ranked #4 in 2A and undefeated till recently.

Week 4 finally expected to win by taking our aggression from our loss out on Richland(which we did 47-7)

Week 6 expected to lose to mTp which Wayne Co barely scrapped a win against(PC won by 2 TD's)

Week 7 expected to get upset by CA had a bad first half then out scored them 30-6 in second half(with 3 TD's called back)

Week 8 expected to lose to C Wood because they were the sleeper team that had won their last 4 games and would be looking to take revenge from the 09 loss. Close game through first 3 quarters but we pull it out 40-35 with the refs on our back almost the whole game.

If we beat Wayne Co this friday night will we get any respect, or will we still be predicted to lose to Cornersville the week after? :unsure:

First three weeks PC out scores their opponents 120-0(but we hadn't played any competition)

Week 4 finally expected to win by taking our aggression from our loss out on Richland(which we did 47-7)

Week 6 expected to lose to mTp which Wayne Co barely scrapped a win against(PC won by 2 TD's)

Week 7 expected to get upset by CA had a bad first half then out scored them 30-6 in second half(with 3 TD's called back)

Week 8 expected to lose to C Wood because they were the sleeper team that had won their last 4 games and would be looking to take revenge from the 09 loss. Close game through first 3 quarters but we pull it out 40-35 with the refs on our back almost the whole game.

If we beat Wayne Co this friday night will we get any respect, or will we still be predicted to lose to Cornersville the week after? :unsure:

guess we will never know.

If you beat Wayne County, then you will earn respect from everyone.

If Vikings fans want respect, go beat Wayne County.

I truthfully can't wait till this game is over. I'm so tired of hearing about it. It's all we've heard about since week 1. <_<

Edited by jusboro

If you beat Wayne County, then you will earn respect from everyone.

If Vikings fans want respect, go beat Wayne County.

I truthfully can't wait till this game is over. I'm so tired of hearing about it. It's all we've heard about since week 1. <_<

Us Vikings fans can't beat anybody, we have to leave the beating up to our players. :thumb:

the reason pc dont get no respect is because of the way they act on here. i promise you wc has respect for every team they step on the field with, we have no problems with the players they are a great group of kids, its the fans that messes it up for them. its pc that has brought up the rice / tucker conversation every single time and its getting pretty old. who cares who is the best, let tucker play his game and rice play his, and you can sit back and be a fan.