Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

i have been reading about the speed of these players and players going to Texas or whatever and this may hurt some feelings on here but i dont see any D1 athletes/prospects on either side.. d2 or d3. NAIA. yes but not the kind of speed or size to go D1.

that being said, there are some great 1A athletes on the field in this game. i hope it stands up to the billing but i feel that it may not.

i predict WC by a score of 35 - 7

I don’t Lol much. But this score definantly makes.

LOL....;)

A couple of years ago, Wayne County had a really fast team, and we had only around 2 or 3 guys under a 5 flat. You're sitting here saying that you have 10 players under a 5 flat, I just find that really hard to believe.

Also, the Big Ones Contest:

Wayne County-77.9%

Perry County-22.1%

yes thats exactly what im saying ill name them off to ya. ill just name the ones who start and positions and not the back ups just starters.

1.dray mercer safety/wr

2.jacob tucker qb/mlb

3.taylor dill wr

4.zack grimes db/wr

5.brandon jones guard/lb

6.mitchel watkins db

7. cody leegan d end

8. robert peavahouse d end

9. garret hill out side lb

10. cannon rohdes wr

all them are starters we have back ups that run under a 5 flat to i can name if you want? :thumb:

Edited by prospect01

I'll agree with you 100% even down to the score (if WC can hit a few extra points). I know everyone is pumping up Tucker/Mercer & Rice/Rice and they are very good 1a players but I don't think anyone of them are D1. Each player has his own unique ability. Tucker has a good all around ability but may be to small for most schools. Mercer is lightning fast but may be to small for D1 as well. T. Rice has a great arm but may need more size. A. Rice has good hands & size but may need more speed for D1. They all can play somewhere at a lower level. I'm not sure there are many others on these two teams that can make it to the next level.

i never said any of them are d1 players just that pc has some speed

yes thats exactly what im saying ill name them off to ya. ill just name the ones who start and positions and not the back ups just starters.

1.dray mercer safety/wr

2.jacob tucker qb/mlb

3.taylor dill wr

4.zack grimes db/wr

5.brandon jones guard/lb

6.mitchel watkins db

7. cody leegan d end

10. cannon rohdes wr

all them are starters we have back ups that run under a 5 flat to i can name if you want? :thumb:

Well heck, y'all can compete with Alcoa with all that speed. :rolleyes:

Edited by jusboro

PC has several fast guys around a 4.9 which is still fast for High School. Brandon Jones (4.9 overlooked by many great player) , Robert Peavhouse (4.9) , Zach Grimes (4.9), Mitchell Watkins (4.8), Dillion Sipes (4.7). Then you have you Mercer (4.58),Cody Leagan (4.6) Tucker (4.7 ) dont know T. Dill forty time but I guess him at 4.7 and guess G. hill at a 4.8. PC has a fast defence, I think out of the starting 11 about 8 of them can run under a 5 flat. That seems to be fast for a 1A team to me.

SEC speed....... Move Vandy to the Big 10 and replace them with Perry County. I'm on the phone with Mike Slive, I'll let you know how it goes.

1.dray mercer safety/wr

2.jacob tucker qb/mlb

3.taylor dill wr

4.zack grimes db/wr

5.brandon jones guard/lb

6.mitchel watkins db

7. cody leegan d end

10. cannon rohdes wr

What number is he? If it's the guy that i'm thinking of he ain't running anywhere close to a 4.9.