Perry Co. vs. Wayne CO.

tradertwo

Who says, and why not? I just mean that would be a good spot there under those shade trees.

Well for one, if your gonna be under the shade trees your gonna need xray binoculars because the trees are on the other side of the softball field and you will need to see through the home stands to watch the game. More than likely that area will be used for overflow parking. It's estimated between 2000-3000 people attending. Standing room only folks. :ph34r:

Wow this thread has gone down hill. . . Anyway I am excited about this one, I will be coming across the river for what I expect to be one to remember. Both of these teams are outstanding with some highlight makers and some flat out gammers. I have all of the respect in the world for both teams they have earned there right to be in a game like this with a region title on the line and with all the hype. I won't pick a score nor will I pick a winner I will just let these two teams decide that tomorrow night but I will say to Pc get ready to face a determined Wc squad with one of the best Qb's this region has ever seen. Wc is well coached and they have playmakers in most areas of the game. To Wc I say that I know this one may be easy to brush off because of all the talk that surrounded last years game only to end up in a blow out. I saw Pc last year and I saw the Pc Wc game last year, I never thought Pc had a chance to knock off the cats last year. This year they ain't kidding they are for real. They have great athletes all over the field they are fast and they are physical. They also have one of the best qb's this region has ever saw. Enjoy this one folks because match ups like this don't come around in class A ball that often. Should be rocking tomorrow night in Pc!

:thumb: CLASSY POST...AND EVERY WORD TRUE. :thumb:

you talking about brayden he told his self by asking that how stupid and i didnt know you were my mama or daddy whatever you are but im pretty sure you dont know me so if you know me say it then but im getting off for the night since everyone is getting mad ooo i havent dissed on wc i said they were good football team.......... :mrgreen:

Is it just me or should Coacht have an age limit of like 21??? :roflol: