Oneida @ Oliver Springs

crow

I hope OS's has a little more class than the last time I saw them,they were horrible. But they have new leadership nowadays, probably nothing like they were,its been several years. I'll be pulling for the Injuns as usual,A class act ,win or lose.

Hey pujo, your Bulldogs are rolling! Coach Lunsford is tearing it up. Hopefully see some good Bulldog/Indian match-ups again in the next few years. No better opponent in the state than Hampton for straight-up, battle-to-the-end football. Hope lil pujo is doing good.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think with this set-up, if the Indians Achieve that Balance....Dang....Defenses are gonna have to Find some Balance, quick! It will be double tuff to keep Dirty, Bear and Sam in check AND watch out down field for West, Boshears and Duncan. Then throw in a couple of veer plays just to confuse the situation. You can see what Coach May is aiming for and he is awful, mighty close. :thumb:

I know most people simply ignore you, but I can't resist right now. Whoopity-freakin'-doo your 5-1. There are 336 teams in the state of TN ranked on Sonny Moore's website and here is who you have beat. North Greene (1-6) ranked 334, Whitwell (1-5) ranked 323, Jellico (1-5) ranked 329, R.B.S. (2-4) ranked 321, and King's Academy (0-6) ranked 332. Oh by the way, Sunbright at their impressive 5-1 mark is a whopping 301 rank out of 336. Your gonna lose three out of your last four and like it. Hey, 6-4 is a winning season and will probably get you in the postseason again. Its a darn shame that you have to play district games or you could go ahead and schedule Pickett Co., St. Andrew's-Sawanee, Mt. Juliet Christian, Riverside Christian, and Hancock Co. Then you would be 10-0.

That's awesome Boarhog! :roflolk: :roflolk: :roflolk:

Hey pujo, your Bulldogs are rolling! Coach Lunsford is tearing it up. Hopefully see some good Bulldog/Indian match-ups again in the next few years. No better opponent in the state than Hampton for straight-up, battle-to-the-end football. Hope lil pujo is doing good.

Thanks for the kind words and well wishes Smashmouth. There is a fairly good chance we'll meet each other in the near future,both have good coaching and work hard at building solid programs.

As far as my kids go ,they are both doing great,very good students and they both love their ball..Actually they are both on undefeated teams. I coach my little one in flag.If they had a better coach,they might really have something,great little group of kids.The best part about it is ,I've not heard a negative word from a single parent,thats pretty rare in this day and time.Must be scared of me ,LOL.

Heck Pujo.....we're all scared of ya! :roflolk:Couldn't resist.

Smash is right, we heard Hampton is on the prowl again. We are slowly trying to accelerate the boy's growth curve up on the Reservation. Got a ton of young Braves that are still trying to figure out how to use their bow and arrows! As always, to make a fine Brave down here requires them to pull some stray arrows out of things that weren't their intended targets! :roflol:

We'll keep lettin' them shoot at this stage, Lord knows....they might start hittin' something. Duck.....you never know for sure what is coming!

:thumb: Kazanity :thumb:

Smash is right, we heard Hampton is on the prowl again. We are slowly trying to accelerate the boy's growth curve up on the Reservation. Got a ton of young Braves that are still trying to figure out how to use their bow and arrows! As always, to make a fine Brave down here requires them to pull some stray arrows out of things that weren't their intended targets! :roflol:

We'll keep lettin' them shoot at this stage, Lord knows....they might start hittin' something. Duck.....you never know for sure what is coming!

Kaz ,the bulldogs are starting to get healthy and I've been pretty impressed the last few weeks. Johnson Co is a better team than some might think.They are big and they pride themselves on smashmouth football. The Bulldogs still need to improve.

I've know doubt that you're little Braves will be wearing full headgear shortly.Good leadership and hard work ,thats what seperates the winners and losers. I love how you guys support you're Injuns through the good times and bad. People around the state should take notes.

I'm about half way scared of myself. Too much passion and no brains don't mix.

I hope OS's has a little more class than the last time I saw them,they were horrible. But they have new leadership nowadays, probably nothing like they were,its been several years. I'll be pulling for the Injuns as usual,A class act ,win or lose.

Boy if that ain't the kettle calling the pot black!!!

Boy if that ain't the kettle calling the pot black!!!

It was several years ago in the playoffs at Cloudland. Was as bad as I've ever seen. The OS kids seem to have had Jock itch or something.Kept grabbing their privates all night. I'm sure this bunch has alot more disapline. Sorry I even brought it up.