Bradley Central @ McMinn County

volntn

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No excuse for Bradley to not win this game comfortably... but of course anything can happen, and McMinn does have the players to take advantage of mistakes. Their team just seems to be mentally out of it this season.

Bears will either get it rolling early, and wins by 35ish as McMinn folds... or the game stays close, McMinn gains some confidence and it turns into a tossup(<7).

Wow with this supposedly being a hated rivalry, I would think this thread would be multiple pages. I think McMinn is much better than their record shows and will finally put a game together and upset the overrated bears.

McMinn 24

Bradley 21

Not sure you can call them overrated, They arent in the top 10 poll...Two unranked teams playing. I think Bears may have more to play for at this point. Mainly a playoff spot.

Welp, that was a massacre... Bradley likely in the playoffs now barring a collapse against at a bad Ooltewah team, and at home versus a REALLY bad Walker Valley team.

Ooltewah isn't a bad team...don't know what you call it.But if Bradley thinks owls are a push over,let em keep thinking it.

Ooltewah isn't a bad team...don't know what you call it.But if Bradley thinks owls are a push over,let em keep thinking it.

Doh, Ooltewah at Bradley.

I don't have a horse in this race right now, but I think Bradley demonstrated they are for real by beating Soddy on the road last week... then handling McMinn on the road leading by 4 TDs at halftime. I suppose bad is too strong a word for Ooltewah, but this is definitely not a vintage Ooltewah team.

Considering they need to either beat Bradley or Cleveland to likely make the playoffs, they should have plenty of gas in the tank... but I'm just not sure where the points are going to come from.