Camden At Waverly

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's the story here? Was your Coach not present during the game?

NavyChief:

Coach Holliday was kicked out of the Clarksville Academy game and was not allowed to coach in the Camden game either for Stewart County.

Waverly Central has a fine football team. Hale can really throw the football and he has outstanding weapons to get it to in Burns and McLeod. Camden Central is a great football team. In this week's Playoff Standings they are the #1 overall seed according to the TSSAA. Yes that means even ahead of both Alcoa & CAK! I am with papatiger in that I would not be suprised if this one were close. It is going to be predicted to be ugly but that doesn't automatically mean that is what will occur.

I hope Waverly goes there and shuts you Camden fans up this week. We would have beat yall if our coach would have been there! Its all good though because we gonna see yall in the playoffs in a few weeks. Go Rebels

Soo....the Head Coach is the only one that can execute the game plan? Is he the one running on the field trying to make a tackle???? Was he not allowed to coach practice during the week? Serious questions!

I hope Waverly goes there and shuts you Camden fans up this week. We would have beat yall if our coach would have been there! Its all good though because we gonna see yall in the playoffs in a few weeks. Go Rebels

Ok. If I recall correctly, the game wasn't even close, right? As I recall from when I played, the coaches didn't actually get on the field. SC was just outgunned, man. You guys are a lot better than you used to be but you've got a ways to go to win this district. Can't say we are talking smack if we're just callin' it like we see it.

Let's get serious. Wavo has a chance,just like a snowball in h###. Wavo has talentand has had talent for years. But it comes down to coaching.. Dumb play calls equal another loss..It has come down to who can coach and who can't Wavo can't.. They lucked up against Hickman Co. and Blew by Houston Co. Looked sloppy against McEwen but hung on ugly. The players are there it's the "C" factor that has kept Wavo from any contention..Camden wins big....... 48-12 and the 12 is pushin it..

The Rebels wouldn't have won if Coach Holliday and an army of his clones were on the sideline. I bet the football team loves it when guys talk smack on a message board and they can't back it up.

Are you seriously saying that if your head coach was there at the game where yall were dominated the WHOLE game and lost 42-14 with the 14 points coming against the 2nd and 3rd string players and Camden poping your "D" for 35 in the first half that yall would have won the game? Come on wake up. Yall may not even make the playoffs. How you gonna say you are gonna meet us in the playoffs. You won't get past Goodpasture or Milan whichever comes first for ya to see us again. I couldn't see SC winning if we spotted you 35 points and used our first string the whole game. Anyway, good luck the rest of the season.

Are you seriously saying that if your head coach was there at the game where yall were dominated the WHOLE game and lost 42-14 with the 14 points coming against the 2nd and 3rd string players and Camden poping your "D" for 35 in the first half that yall would have won the game? Come on wake up. Yall may not even make the playoffs. How you gonna say you are gonna meet us in the playoffs. You won't get past Goodpasture or Milan whichever comes first for ya to see us again. I couldn't see SC winning if we spotted you 35 points and used our first string the whole game. Anyway, good luck the rest of the season.

I wish there was a "Like" button for this.

Let's get serious. Wavo has a chance,just like a snowball in h###. Wavo has talentand has had talent for years. But it comes down to coaching.. Dumb play calls equal another loss..It has come down to who can coach and who can't Wavo can't.. They lucked up against Hickman Co. and Blew by Houston Co. Looked sloppy against McEwen but hung on ugly. The players are there it's the "C" factor that has kept Wavo from any contention..Camden wins big....... 48-12 and the 12 is pushin it..

Needless to say your offspring sits the bench, huh!