Baylor vs Brentwood Academy

feverpitch

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The game is Friday night at Baylor. Baylor is undefeated. BA is coming off a loss to Ensworth. Can BA rebound and beat Baylor? Can BA keep from turning the ball over? Should be another exciting game!

If BA wins a close one, it would mean that there is an incredible balance in the E/M district (JP II being the exception). I don't think I'd try to handicap any game in this division.

On the road? Baylor has never beaten BA or ralph potter so I like BA's chances...not so much in a blowout though. Lets remind ourselves Potter is an offensive guy, can they stop Baylor's o?

Something will have to give. BA allows 190 yards total defense per game and Baylor's total offense production is 320 yards.

BA's total also includes a couple of blow out games where the 2nd and 3rd team defense played, so the total defense number is a little skewed.

Baylor's QB will be one the best QB they will have to defend this year. BA's defense has seen 2 really good QB's this year. BGA's QB and the QB from Olive Branch, D 1 college prospect.

Potter might be a offense guy but there are some defensive minds on BA's sideline that will try and stop the Baylor O.

Edited by shakinthefat

Something will have to give. BA allows 190 yards total defense per game and Baylor's total offense production is 320 yards.

BA's total also includes a couple of blow out games where the 2nd and 3rd team defense played, so the total defense number is a little skewed.

Baylor's QB will be one the best QB they will have to defend this year. BA's defense has seen 2 really good QB's this year. BGA's QB and the QB from Olive Branch, D 1 college prospect.

Potter might be a offense guy but there are some defensive minds on BA's sideline that will try and stop the Baylor O.

Like most games, this one is more likely to be lost than won. In other words, it's more likely that someone's mistake will be the difference, not someone's heroic act. Baylor hasn't yet played a team with the raw talent that BA seems to have, but their game against MBA was one of the soundest fundamental games I've seen. On paper, BA should take it, but Baylor seems very disinclined to offer you much help.

It would be worth watching, if MBA weren't playing the Hun at the same time.

Like most games, this one is more likely to be lost than won. In other words, it's more likely that someone's mistake will be the difference, not someone's heroic act. Baylor hasn't yet played a team with the raw talent that BA seems to have, but their game against MBA was one of the soundest fundamental games I've seen. On paper, BA should take it, but Baylor seems very disinclined to offer you much help.

It would be worth watching, if MBA weren't playing the Hun at the same time.

Hun??, you mean Hunny, right. :roflol: