Lipscomb vs Greenbrier

RicFlare

Lipscomb vs Greenbrier  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

what's wrong with these people, goat? someone needs to grab that greased string, these folks are clinched down on, and yank that sucker out. what bunch of sour puss's. :cry::lol:

The Goat sez: It would seem that the Greenbrier fans don't like humor so much. :blush: It's actually alot of people on these boards don't see the humor. How fun would it be if every post said.....Greenbrier by 4.....Yeah WhiteHouse.....Lipscomb by 10.....no, Lipscomb by 5.....no idiot, Lipscomb by 3. :blink:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My skin is like leather. Too many years on the farm in the sun. Not to mention I'm 74 years old. Oh, and I do like goats, not to eat, just to watch them eat anything and everything and head butt each other like a couple of Trousdale County teens. All in good fun snowflake-all in good fun.

Back to the game at hand. Not many Lipscomb fans on coacht these days. Unusual?

Is this game going to be on a radio station (not tape delay) that picks up in Hendersonville?

Thanks,

Granny

Doggone Eda you better get home and stay away from that truck stop....somebody might offer you some wooden teeth...and you know that meth is flammable....I am heartbroke that you strayed over to Robertson Co.

Boy....this score shocked me...like i said...most years you have to get DL early....and somebody is right about the DL fans

Lipscomb 37 Bobcats 7

The Bobcats kept it somewhat close in the first half (14-7), but Lipscomb's defense dominated the line of scrimmage the entire game. The Bobcats had to put the ball in the air, which they have not had to do in a long time. 5 interceptions, two inside their own 20 yard line put the game well out of reach in the 3rd quarter.

Congratulations to Lipscomb. Their defense is the real deal. Big, fast, and hungry.

Bobcats - keep your heads up and get ready for the next game. :thumb:

Wow, another intelligent statement from a Trousdale County fan who did not even attend the game.

Someone please help me decipher this rhetoric. I almost need a Trousdale educational translator to understand what the heck this means.

Snowflake-if that was an attempt to be funny, you failed.

PS: I’m not from Greenbrier; just enjoy pulling for a class program. However, I do have folks yonder way. And my mind is as sharp as a tack, but thanks for asking.

You be a good boy now.

Granny

That part (TC) of TN is definitely where the term "a breed of their own" originated.

That part (TC) of TN is definitely where the term "a breed of their own" originated.

:lol: that's your post game comment? tell me about the game! 5 turnovers? talk about the shoe being on the other foot. :huh: anyways, sounds like the all the breaks of the game went to dl. tough loss bobcats. let's learn from it and get better. :thumb:

Not that it matters much, but the Freshman Bobcats set the tone last night scoring 4 TD's to Lipscomb's 0 by the top of the fourth quarter. DL scored a couple on the second string late in the fourth, and the Bobcats were pretty excited about the win (could not remember the last win over Lipscomb freshman). Good luck to the Bobcats tonight. Bring a chair, there is only seating for 250-300 fans on the visitors side. :mrgreen:

OGOR,

I know it looked bad on the DL freshmen this week. To give GB their dues it looks like they've got a good-sized and pretty good group of freshmen this year.

Our boys will be good. This class has been dominate in all prior years against teams from all over. Their best player is playing varsity at MLB and RB. He had a 50+ yard run and many tackles against your varsity team last night. Not only has the Jackson kid been pulled up to varsity, but we lost one or two to transfers, one or two have left football to focus on basketball, and we lost one of our better players to injury last week after the coaches moved some guys to new positions. Many inexperienced players. They'll be a good group over the next few years. You can bet on it.

-SND