Caban

Winner?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the Ooltewah@Bradley game

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most thought that this would be a rebuilding year for the Owls and with their schedule they would have to fight to finish .500. I counted tonight and I believe there were only 2 seniors on offense and 2 on defense. With their inexperience and the rugged road schedule they have played has caught up to these kids. Its a real shame for some great seniors that are playing their hearts out. The only positive you might could take is the experience the underclassmen are getting. The junior class is very talented as is the sophomore class. The freshmen team is steamrolling everybody, so I think the future looks alot better. Its been a tough year in Owlville but things will be better soon.

bears find a way to lose

owls 31

bars 23

fishdad Itold you at the end of last year it was going to be like this... You were so cocky then but now hardly ever on here talking down other teams. I never was mad at ooltewah team or kids but you and hairy owl are certainly getting a dose of humble pie. good luck to ooltewah but fishdad you are and always will be an idiot. Hairy owl do u remember running down and bad mouthing a little freshman qb???? guess he is still little but probably a little better than u thought??? I quote last years comments "bradley's little 130 pound qb won't finish the game" He finished the game last year and will be at Bradley for 3 more years... I hope you are still attending ooltewah games because I will be there and would love to bump into you and fishdad. Also goose manning is tough kid and good qb. All the folks on Ooltewah thread have demonstrated class unlike u2 knucklheads. Good luck Owls the rest of the season.

Owls look like they do not have a clue as to what they want to do on both sides of the ball.Their play calling has been "let's just flip thru the playbook and see what might work." They do not scout the other team and try and create miss matches.They are not even doing things that were working at the beginning of the season.No counter plays,reverse,screens,trick plays...very predictable. My hats off to Bradley. They used their talent and got the most out of them.Good game plan and your team was fired up .

Hope the Owls can regroup and play hard for the seniors. They are a great group of young men.