Harriman vs Grace

olerockyrebel

Sounds like sour grapes to me. Harriman is terrible, don't give us that crap that you could have done this or ran this play and been "just fine". You were either high or at a different game than the one that everyone else watched. Harriman had 80 yds of total offense, and you had something that was in the bag that you didn't bring out that would have changed the outcome and competed with our guys putting up over 400 yds offense and throwing a shut out on Your senior night?(sorry for the run on sentence, I was on a roll) Better luck next year, at least try to score next year. Inman wasn't any good because the coaches didn't allow him to be, I feel sorry for him and understand his frustration late in the game when he was pulled. And your "compliment" back got his clock cleaned in the 1st qtr and was weak the remainder of the game. He didn't want the ball, watch the tape, you can find it on demand at gcasports.com, you "ignorant(redneck)idiot". Throw a stone here, and expect one back. 3-0 vs Harriman in the last 3 meetings. Can't wait to lay it on you again next year, and each meeting after that. And that's not being cocky, that's just a fact, as long as you guys have to play us, you can mark that one down in the LOSS column. Harriman is terrible, Rockwood will dominate you.

Your cocky attitude is still obvious, way to rep your school but you should've expected it from Grace. Yes if they would've played like they did against Bledsoe they would've had alot better chance to win, your team stopped them obviously but don't hand me what they could've pulled out! I've watched them and know what they are capable of you beat them and they got shut down yes if that's what you want to hear, like I said if they would've came out like they did against Bledsoe it wouldn't have been as frustrating to watch but they didn't oh well, at least they have 2 more games plus possibly the playoffs! People like you are why Grace Christian is one of the most disrespected schools in east Tennessee! If you want the cocky attitude go ahead cause every other school in this district has more class and are better than that! Harriman must not be too terrible they have played decent football and have a winning record, they might not be great but they are good, Rockwood will not dominate Harriman either that's just another one of your uneducated cocky comments that tries to start stuff.... Good luck in your last 2 games! We'll see you in the playoffs....... in 2012 :roflolk:

Edited by olerockyrebel

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as long as you buy players there will be no playoffs for you. :rolleyes:

Its rare that you would ever get caught,If the kids grandparents didn't tell,nothing would have ever been done. Its very rare when anyone is going to step forward and tell. Idon't think for one second that Grace is sorry they cheated,they are sorry they got caught. It wasn't their 1st rodeo.

pat yourself on the back!!!! taking a knee should make up for all the lying and cheating grace has accomplished since their existance.

SINCE THEIR EXISTANCE..... I HAVE FOLLWED HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL FOR A VERY LONG TIME, DONT REMEMBER ANYONE GETTING ON MESSAGE BOARDS 6 OR 7 YEARS AGO BASHING GRACE. OH.....WAIT A MINUTE...THAT WAS WHEN THEY WERE THE WELCOME MAT FOR TEAMS TO WIPE THEIR FEET ON. THAT DOESNT SEEM TO BE THE CASE FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS. I AM NOT A HARRIMAN OR GRACE SUPPORTER,BUT IF I WERE A HARRIMAN GUY I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THAT STAFF FROM KNOXVILLE. THEY SEEM TO ALWAYS PUT THOSE KIDS IN A GOOD POSITION TO WIN. NOT TRYING TO DOWN TAPP, JUST SEEMS THAT THEY HAVE HIS NUMBER. IS THAT THE FIRST TIME HARRIMAN HAS BEEN SHUTOUT? I AM SURE HARRIMAN WILL REPRESENT WELL IN THE PLAYOFFS. GOOD LUCK FRIDAY AGAINST THE YELLOWJACKETS.

SINCE THEIR EXISTANCE..... I HAVE FOLLWED HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL FOR A VERY LONG TIME, DONT REMEMBER ANYONE GETTING ON MESSAGE BOARDS 6 OR 7 YEARS AGO BASHING GRACE. OH.....WAIT A MINUTE...THAT WAS WHEN THEY WERE THE WELCOME MAT FOR TEAMS TO WIPE THEIR FEET ON. THAT DOESNT SEEM TO BE THE CASE FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS. I AM NOT A HARRIMAN OR GRACE SUPPORTER,BUT IF I WERE A HARRIMAN GUY I WOULD LOVE TO HAVE THAT STAFF FROM KNOXVILLE. THEY SEEM TO ALWAYS PUT THOSE KIDS IN A GOOD POSITION TO WIN. NOT TRYING TO DOWN TAPP, JUST SEEMS THAT THEY HAVE HIS NUMBER. IS THAT THE FIRST TIME HARRIMAN HAS BEEN SHUTOUT? I AM SURE HARRIMAN WILL REPRESENT WELL IN THE PLAYOFFS. GOOD LUCK FRIDAY AGAINST THE YELLOWJACKETS.

People started bashing them when they started cheating,they were cheating several years before they got caught. Another thing is,when you can pick up players from several schools,you should be able to handle these small communties. We spanked them every time we played um and I still don't care much for um. Class and that Coach don't go together. Too arogant for my blood.

Your cocky attitude is still obvious, way to rep your school but you should've expected it from Grace. Yes if they would've played like they did against Bledsoe they would've had alot better chance to win, your team stopped them obviously but don't hand me what they could've pulled out! I've watched them and know what they are capable of you beat them and they got shut down yes if that's what you want to hear, like I said if they would've came out like they did against Bledsoe it wouldn't have been as frustrating to watch but they didn't oh well, at least they have 2 more games plus possibly the playoffs! People like you are why Grace Christian is one of the most disrespected schools in east Tennessee! If you want the cocky attitude go ahead cause every other school in this district has more class and are better than that! Harriman must not be too terrible they have played decent football and have a winning record, they might not be great but they are good, Rockwood will not dominate Harriman either that's just another one of your uneducated cocky comments that tries to start stuff.... Good luck in your last 2 games! We'll see you in the playoffs....... in 2012 :roflolk:

You didn't play like you did against Bledsoe, I wish you would have, it would have made my $5 worth the trip. Wish I would have caught this one on gcasports.com, it wasn't worth the drive or the money. Harriman will be one and done in the playoffs. And by the way, I know about Rockwood, I was there, you will be dominated by Rockwood. You "Ignorant (redneck) Idiot", if you beat Rockwood, GCA will win the District Championship. I have no reason to pull for Rockwood, I just know they will crush that aweful offense your coaches put on the field.

And if you haven't noticed, we don't care what you people think of us. We know you are going to hate us when we get off the bus and nothing is going to change that. Our team will do the talking for us, just like we did Friday night, 21-0, and remember, it could have been worse.

You didn't play like you did against Bledsoe, I wish you would have, it would have made my $5 worth the trip. Wish I would have caught this one on gcasports.com, it wasn't worth the drive or the money. Harriman will be one and done in the playoffs. And by the way, I know about Rockwood, I was there, you will be dominated by Rockwood. You "Ignorant (redneck) Idiot", if you beat Rockwood, GCA will win the District Championship. I have no reason to pull for Rockwood, I just know they will crush that aweful offense your coaches put on the field.

And if you haven't noticed, we don't care what you people think of us. We know you are going to hate us when we get off the bus and nothing is going to change that. Our team will do the talking for us, just like we did Friday night, 21-0, and remember, it could have been worse.

Poor Grace boys...you don't get it. It's not the winning or losing, it's the cheating and arrogance that everyone is mad about. It is funny how easy it is to overlook what has gone on over there since the school started. People in the community know about it. No respect until it is clean over there.

(Oh, by the way, someone has their caps lock on)

this post proves that we are talking to a child who doesnt know any better.

This game went as I expected Grace d-line way to fast for Harrimans o-line and they lives in Harrimans backfield. Without the turnovers the score would have been 35 to 0 in my oppinion. Harriman better get things fixed before Coalfield or it will be more of the same.

As far as the Grace/Rockwood game goes it was 2 teams that played their guts out that night and the Tigers won! Harriman better not be thinking of RW or GCA this week because they will get spanked again by Coalfield and I hate to loose to a Morgan Co team

I am only asking becasue I don't know. Can Grace win the Disrict Championship (due to the TSSAA sanctions)???

Wow...I think I see why you all are so bent on calling yourself GCA....You seem to forget what the "C" stands for.

Poor Grace boys...you don't get it. It's not the winning or losing, it's the cheating and arrogance that everyone is mad about. It is funny how easy it is to overlook what has gone on over there since the school started. People in the community know about it. No respect until it is clean over there.

(Oh, by the way, someone has their caps lock on)

Agreed, its not the fact they beat Harriman its the way they handle and represent themselves!