Crag Bradshaw of CPA - 20 of 22 for 52?!?!

MMcCroskey

• 2 months later...

No disrespect to Craig but he does not have JJ's skill level. His outside shot is nowhere close to JJ's. That camp was down this year (how many did he get in the all-star game?) and the fall league is super weak. As far as him being a High-major guy, I don't see it. If he learns the PG position it's possible, yes. As a SG, no. Vandy or SEC, ACC, CUSA? Reaching. But I hope he goes to his dream school on West End.

You say your gonna miss him? Why? He's where you dropped him off this morning. Everybody can see that he is working hard and getting better. Let his game do the talking, as I'm sure he wants. Your creating problems that he does not need. He's a great kid and he'll get exactly what he deserves, god willing.

how'd it work out for that stud running back from Greenbrier?? don't think he hit the field for the 'Dores did he?? Hate to see kids living this dream that ain't realistic - it's all over... not just this - and if you tell them the truth "your just hatin on me" - people just don't realize how good you have to be to even be on the team -

how'd it work out for that stud running back from Greenbrier?? don't think he hit the field for the 'Dores did he?? Hate to see kids living this dream that ain't realistic - it's all over... not just this - and if you tell them the truth "your just hatin on me" - people just don't realize how good you have to be to even be on the team -

My mother (RIP) always told me, if I didn’t know all the facts to keep my mouth shut. That was some of the best advice I have ever had.

3-6-3-sorry to hear you’re Beech Buccaneers lost to a young AA CPA team last night. I was told Bradshaw (junior) and Lindsey (freshman) earned co-MVP honors.

If you think Bradshaw only went to CPA for a Vanderbilt scholarship-YOU ARE WRONG. And if you think he is not being recruited by several D1, including SEC schools-YOU ARE WRONG. I heard there were a couple of D1 coaches in the Beech stands this week. And really what difference does it make which school he goes to, as long as his education is paid for?

That stud running back from Greenbrier earned a BA and Masters from Vanderbilt University. I think it worked out very well for him. If you don’t know all the facts, you are only making a fool out of yourself.

Good Day-

Eda

My mother (RIP) always told me, if I didn’t know all the facts to keep my mouth shut. That was some of the best advice I have ever had.

3-6-3-sorry to hear you’re Beech Buccaneers lost to a young AA CPA team last night. I was told Bradshaw (junior) and Lindsey (freshman) earned co-MVP honors.

If you think Bradshaw only went to CPA for a Vanderbilt scholarship-YOU ARE WRONG. And if you think he is not being recruited by several D1, including SEC schools-YOU ARE WRONG. I heard there were a couple of D1 coaches in the Beech stands this week. And really what difference does it make which school he goes to, as long as his education is paid for?

That stud running back from Greenbrier earned a BA and Masters from Vanderbilt University. I think it worked out very well for him. If you don’t know all the facts, you are only making a fool out of yourself.

Good Day-

Eda

Here's the point mom - it is illegal to recruit kids to go to any school and it unfortunately it gets worse all the time - I'm not from Beech but was in attendance - and beating Beech isn't that big of a feat, in case you haven't noticed they have lost 6 games already... and there was only one D1 coach - Rick Byrd from Belmont - who made a comment to a HS coach there that he had heard the kid was going to Vandy - so you tell me - who told the kid he was getting him into Vandy?? Who he is makes no difference to me - point being - we want the recruiting stopped - or just go to division 2 and be who you are - division 2 school recruiting players -

if you had checked your facts - well you'd know that Beech has no seniors playing either - so they are just about equally young

Edited by 3-6-3

Good Day-

Eda

Vandy's (football teams') loss... "To be on the team you have to be good?!" Uhh, you seen 'em play any durin' the last 20 years? Looks like you GOT TOLD, 'baseball number boy!' And where is it, exactly, that you matriculated, genius? Better watch out...you might be workin' for that GB RB one day. On second thought, I doubt it...:P

Here's the point mom - it is illegal to recruit kids to go to any school and it unfortunately it gets worse all the time - I'm not from Beech but was in attendance - and beating Beech isn't that big of a feat, in case you haven't noticed they have lost 6 games already... and there was only one D1 coach - Rick Byrd from Belmont - who made a comment to a HS coach there that he had heard the kid was going to Vandy - so you tell me - who told the kid he was getting him into Vandy?? Who he is makes no difference to me - point being - we want the recruiting stopped - or just go to division 2 and be who you are - division 2 school recruiting players -

if you had checked your facts - well you'd know that Beech has no seniors playing either - so they are just about equally young

No-here is the point-again; you do NOT have all the facts, only hear-say; gossip and speculation, so you get on a message board and bash teenagers. Not just on this thread but others too. This is one thing I will defend on these boards. Some of us tend to forget these are only teenage boys we are talking about. It is unethical and gutless and you obviously like to try to stir the pot a bit.

And yes, I know all about Beech as I reside in Sumner County. Heck I even cheer for them as well as Hendersonville through the year. I just can’t get out and see them play like I used to. Beech is a junior led team in a AAA district that is down this year; just Thursday night Beech lost to AA CPA(a team that plays 4-5 freshman at any given time), Gallatin lost to AA Upperman, and Wilson Central lost to AA Sycamore. Yes, I know my basketball.

Why would Byrd be in attendance if he thought Bradshaw was already going to Vandy? And do you really think he would make such a comment? Again-that’s just what your HEARD.

And I also know Bradshaw was not recruited and met all the TSSAA requirements to transfer schools. That case is closed, so move on and find something or someone else to bash on. Sometimes people make decisions to better themselves, not just as athletes, but as students. That may be something you might want to look into.

The “mom†comment was par for you, but once again-if you don’t know all the facts you are only making a fool out of yourself.

Strike 2-

Eda

Edited by Eda

Vandy's (football teams') loss... "To be on the team you have to be good?!" Uhh, you seen 'em play any durin' the last 20 years? Looks like you GOT TOLD, 'baseball number boy!' And where is it, exactly, that you matriculated, genius? Better watch out...you might be workin' for that GB RB one day. On second thought, I doubt it...:P

I'd say a scholarship worth $200,000-$250,000 and bachelor's and master's degree is going to work out just fine for the GB RB.

Haven't you seen the commercials.... "most collegiate athletes "go pro" in something else other than sports"!

No-here is the point-again; you do NOT have all the facts, only hear-say; gossip and speculation, so you get on a message board and bash teenagers. Not just on this thread but others too. This is one thing I will defend on these boards. Some of us tend to forget these are only teenage boys we are talking about. It is unethical and gutless and you obviously like to try to stir the pot a bit.

And yes, I know all about Beech as I reside in Sumner County. Heck I even cheer for them as well as Hendersonville through the year. I just can’t get out and see them play like I used to. Beech is a junior led team in a AAA district that is down this year; just Thursday night Beech lost to AA CPA(a team that plays 4-5 freshman at any given time), Gallatin lost to AA Upperman, and Wilson Central lost to AA Sycamore. Yes, I know my basketball.

Why would Byrd be in attendance if he thought Bradshaw was already going to Vandy? And do you really think he would make such a comment? Again-that’s just what your HEARD.

And I also know Bradshaw was not recruited and met all the TSSAA requirements to transfer schools. That case is closed, so move on and find something or someone else to bash on. Sometimes people make decisions to better themselves, not just as athletes, but as students. That may be something you might want to look into.

The “mom†comment was par for you, but once again-if you don’t know all the facts you are only making a fool out of yourself.

Strike 2-

Eda

Publics transfer and privates recruit.... privates recruit every student they have