Sullivan South vs Science Hill

The Hill

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, I called her last night in Alaska. She's there for October and November hunting bear with her knife. She said she's been reading this idiot's (named Weird B3) posts and she told me it was o.k. if I didn't want to be nice to you anymore. She asked me if you and Whacko are the same guy. She said Whacko is really a "strange" person. I think she has figured you out. She asked me if ford truck prices have increased here like they have in Alaska. I filled her in as to the cause.

Im not WACO.But i can see your RETARED :roflol: It will be alright,Just ask MOMMY.

Im not WACO.But i can see your RETARED :roflol: It will be alright,Just ask MOMMY.

You calling my mom a liar? Not a good idea. You say I'm "RETARED"-----that may be a compliment, I just don't know as I've never heard of that word. OH!!!! OH!!!! You mean retarded, HA<HA<HA<HA, that is hilarious. See, that proves it, you are, indeed, Whacko using a different screen name------Whacko, pls learn to spell.

ANYMORE is one word RETARD.You talking about someones spelling :roflol: OK werdb3JR.

WEll, good try, but actually anymore and any more are both proper usages of the words. To quote Merriam Webster, "... both anymore and any more are found in written use,... anymore is the more common styling...."---- but I'm not common. Although I'm not common, I am correct in my use of the word. Anything (or any thing) else on your mind?? Try to do your research next time.

Now this is funny stuff. We have a retarded Mutt and a POSER, LOSER claiming to be Mutt's FATHER.....Hey Mutt..tell yo mommy to get back from Alaska quick so she can reunit with her WEIRDO..

She's on her way back now to take care of her honey boy (or is that honeyboy?) She killed that thar baer and now she's looking to open up a can of Whup-Up on that thar Weird B3, aka: Whacko Jocko. He thinks he owns me. That is funny. Mom is really peed at the rising cost of Ford trucks these days. I heard that Ford is coming out with a Weird B3 Edition (sort of like the Eddie Bauer Edition. THe Weird B3 Edition has no "Intelligence", so does not have GPS, XM radio, power seats, power windows, electronic fuel system, or any of the newest technologies. It comes in Black only and has a yellow stripe (some call this a streak) down the middle of it. All the truck magazines rate it as, "it stinks".