Daniel Boone vs. Volunteer

Booneman

I'll agree to that. The only thing is will volunteer come our ready to play or will they play flat and terrible like they did last friday against sullivan south. I have seen both teams play after friday night. The falcons offense can confuse you even from the stands and not knowing where the ball is going, but the physical style of play that the blazers play with will be hard to handle for the falcons

I think everything would have to go wrong for Boone to lose.Boone by 28 plus

I agree but Cap said the wheels would have to fall off for Boone to beat SH. Thats why the games are played. But I do know that JJ won't let his team lose focus. This is one of the best chances Boone has to go deep in the playoffs. They should win out now and be hosting the first couple of weeks. Keep it rolling JJ!

There is not going to be much talk about the Boone/Volunteer game on here and I hope Boone does not let down. So I would like to hear from the Boone guys what do you think about South/SH game since we have seen both teams play. I think it will be a great game with South coming out the winner, not because we won against SH. South is quick enough and big enough up front to stop SH run and when they see the film from last week they know they need to send the linebackers to put pressure against the pass. SH has great talent, but Carter has not been able to get the best out of them yet(but he will).

Boone 35 Volunteer 7

Booneman, You stated "There is not going to be much talk about the Boone/Volunteer game", WHY? Thats the name of the topic and there is alot of us like to here from others in regards this game.

Booneman, You stated "There is not going to be much talk about the Boone/Volunteer game", WHY? Thats the name of the topic and there is alot of us like to here from others in regards this game.

The reason there is not much talk is most people feel this will be a runaway for Boone. I know what the name of the topic is because I started it and there has not been much response. I was trying to get some talk going when I metioned South/SH game. If you read my post from other games you will see I have talked Boone football.

Edited by Booneman

there is plenty to talk about in this one. Just because the outcome seems pretty obvious,doesn't mean there aren't other aspects, or games within the game to discuss. For instance, what will JJ choose to work on offensively to prepare his troops for the impending destruction of Tennessee High next week? Or how good will this game actually be if the Falcons playmaker is as gimpy as he looked at the end of the South game? Or why does a coach leave his 1st unit guys in the game with 5:00 to go trailing 41-0. I guess Coach Stubbs or Coach Rider could answer that one.

Edited by crawdad

there is plenty to talk about in this one. Just because the outcome seems pretty obvious,doesn't mean there aren't other aspects, or games within the game to discuss. For instance, what will JJ choose to work on offensively to prepare his troops for the impending destruction of Tennessee High next week? Or how good will this game actually be if the Falcons playmaker is as gimpy as he looked at the end of the South game? Or why does a coach leave his 1st unit guys in the game with 5:00 to go trailing 41-0. I guess Coach Stubbs or Coach Rider could answer that one.

If you would read my post you would see I said there is not going to be much talk, not that there is not much to talk about.

Edited by Booneman

If you would read my post you would see I said there is not going to be much talk, not that there is not much to talk about.

And if you would read my post you would see I was replying to BuckMaster who requested discussion on this thread topic, and not replying to you Sir Booneman.

Bit edgy are we? :shock:

Boone by whatever score they want. The Trailblazers will be the #1 5A Seed from District 1.

Go Boone!!

I'm trying to figure out the playoff system so help me out....the best 5A team gets to go automatically...correct? Now, that is by district wins...last time I checked, South has only lost to DB. If South wins out, Boone wins out...District wise South is the best 5A team correct?

Boone still has to beat a good TN High team and a national stage Crockett game...lots of things can happen until then but I think Boone can do it and get runner up in the conference.