Maryville v. Farragut

fatherreb

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh come on folks, All of a sudden I am by myself. Go back and look at the Maryville - Farragut game during the regular season. The phantom pass interference call that kept the drive alive for Maryville. The holding calls every time Farragut had a big run. The questionable block in the back on a big kickoff return for Farragut. The blatent non - holding call (it was actually a tackle) on Maryville in the middle of the field that resulted in a Maryville TD. Maryville is well coached and disciplined but they have had help along the way. Farragut on the other hand has always had an attitude of arrogance and the refs usually don't give them a lot of slack. Perception you say...try 20 years of watching local High School ball. I will be at the game to support HS athletics.

Oh come on folks, All of a sudden I am by myself. Go back and look at the Maryville - Farragut game during the regular season. The phantom pass interference call that kept the drive alive for Maryville. The holding calls every time Farragut had a big run. The questionable block in the back on a big kickoff return for Farragut. The blatent non - holding call (it was actually a tackle) on Maryville in the middle of the field that resulted in a Maryville TD. Maryville is well coached and disciplined but they have had help along the way. Farragut on the other hand has always had an attitude of arrogance and the refs usually don't give them a lot of slack. Perception you say...try 20 years of watching local High School ball. I will be at the game to support HS athletics.

We sat on the Farragut side during that game. When Farragut was up in the first half all I could hear was Maryville can't play with the big boys. After Maryville went ahead all I could hear was Maryville has bought off the refs. Which excuse are you guys going with?? <_<<_<

Edited by rebeldadtimes2

I concur. The only reason UF loses that game last year is that their coaches cannot get out of their own way. Including their OC.

Running the ball gives them a 17 point lead in the first half, so "let's pitch it around a little"

Two picks and two GQ junk plays later it is a new ball game.

Couldn't believe that BC and I flew back after the Alcoa game for that.

Now wanderer jist becaws we give out Rebull Froot baskets two tha refs and a few frash 20's befour that gaim last yeer.....iz nothin two be alarmed abowt in my opinyun.... :blush:

Edited by STARSNBARS

We sat on the Farragut side during that game. When Farragut was up in the first half all I could hear was Maryville can't play with the big boys. After Maryville went ahead all I could hear was Maryville has bought off the refs. Which excuse are you guys going with?? <_<<_<

I sat on Farragut side last year too , I've never heard fans like that at a High School game before . When Farragut was ahead , I heard everything , believe me they were hollering right in my ear how pathetic we were and how lucky we were to not had to play them before . I heard " Big Boys" about a hundred times . They knew they had Maryville fans all around them so they were putting quite a show on .... then it got quiet , then the cussing , screaming and a little bit of everything started . If this was just one fan , I would never even mention this , but this was a bunch of fans , I saw guys who looked like Lawyers with kids around them cussing . Then when I got home and checked Coach T , I would bet some of the posters were some of the guys I heard hollering . Was totally disapointed in what I saw there last year , I expected a lot better .

Edited by pepvol

wasn't this game played at Farragut?