Milan dropping to single A?

Vandy15

It will NEVER happen, I promise. To many send their kids from north Jackson. I know...I use to have inside contacts.

Never say never. I know that most arsenal workers are out of towners,but the aftereffect will creep into other buisnesses over a few years,as those folks stop off for fuel,eat lunch and spend money in Milan. At 750+ employees losing jobs there,all the local economy will be impacted.South Gibson will drop Milans enrollment a noticeable ammount too,as the new "outlet"school from Jackson/Madison Co.'s public school mess as well as pulling some of the students from areas where,traditionaly they've gone to Milan. I don't think it'll happen overnight,but I do think it will happen to some extent,maybe enough to drop the Bulldogs to 2A.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I heard they were tired of being Alcoa's whipping post, so they might come down to 2A.

14 pt game in 08. 21 pt game in 09. Alocas been whipping maryville. Heard of them? Alcoas the best team in the state and has been. You don't come within 35 of Milan in 2008 or 2009. If Milan moves to 2a they would hang gold more times than not.

those parents who are sending their kids from north jackson, I bet are kicking themselves right now, bc Jackson Northside might just be the top team in the state this year if not #1 then they are #2 behind Alcoa forget D2 they are all overated

It will NEVER happen, I promise. To many send their kids from north Jackson. I know...I use to have inside contacts.

lol I never said anyone was scared. I said it is easy for people to talk smack when there is no chance of it happening. You can talk all day about how you would fare against an opponent that you will never face, but you know that if Milan was in 2A they would dominate. You don't have to worry though because I don't believe it will happen.

Hmmm? Maybe Then You Can Explain The Scrimmage Your Beloved Dawgs Lost To Me Rebels This Year.....Hmmmm?....Was The Sun In Ya Eyes?.....Hmmmmm? Ya Hosers! Come On Down Big Boys! :twisted: We Got Something For Your Arse! :roflol: Ya Hosers!

Edited by Butchie

Hmmm? Maybe Then You Can Explain The Scrimmage Your Beloved Dawgs Lost To Me Rebels This Year.....Hmmmm?....Was The Sun In Ya Eyes?.....Hmmmmm? Ya Hosers! Come On Down Big Boys! :twisted: We Got Something For Your Arse! :roflol: Ya Hosers!

I remember it very well....8 starters were playing baseball. Wonder why you guys never have played us in the regular season even though an invitation has been extended for years? McKenzie is a good team but don't measure how good you are from a scrimmage. Do you remember the benefit game with the almighty Drew Hayes? No sun that night!

I remember it very well....8 starters were playing baseball. Wonder why you guys never have played us in the regular season even though an invitation has been extended for years? McKenzie is a good team but don't measure how good you are from a scrimmage. Do you remember the benefit game with the almighty Drew Hayes? No sun that night!

ssssssuuuuuuuurrrrrrreeeee

You Might Wanna Check Yo Facts On The Invitation....Mckenzie Never Shy's Away From A Big Gate Oppourtunity....And We Had No Defense When Drew The Man Hayes Was Here..We Went 8 And 3 That Season...But We Did Play Ya Didn't We?...So Come On Down To 2A Ya Hosers! We Aint Scared....And The Scrimmage This Year Will Probably Lead To More Games With Milan...I Hope! And Drew Is Second In The State Of All-Time For Quarterbacks.... :thumb:

You Might Wanna Check Yo Facts On The Invitation....Mckenzie Never Shy's Away From A Big Gate Oppourtunity....And We Had No Defense When Drew The Man Hayes Was Here..We Went 8 And 3 That Season...But We Did Play Ya Didn't We?...So Come On Down To 2A Ya Hosers! We Aint Scared....And The Scrimmage This Year Will Probably Lead To More Games With Milan...I Hope! And Drew Is Second In The State Of All-Time For Quarterbacks.... :thumb:

You might want to check yours.....I have mine from both ends and McKenzie will play Milan during the regular season when the TSSAA makes them. That is why they will scrimmage or play a spring game because it does not count. When one of these larger schools wakes up and realizes what kind of coach you guys have then he will be gone anyways. Don't kid yourself into thinking he has turned down jobs, he has been overlooked. People are nervous to give him a shot because he has been at McKenzie (smaller school) but he is an outstanding coach and someone will eventually pull him away.

ssssssuuuuuuuurrrrrrreeeee

1.Caleb Powell QB

2.Matt Denton WR, 3rd QB

3.Zach Denton CB, 2nd QB

4.Vashaun Graves OLB

5.Gage Luter OL

6.Dylan Hawkins OL

7.Ben Hemann FB

8.Christian Coleman DT, TE

Here you go, 8 players that start for Milan that were playing baseball during spring. Notice all 3 QB's, Milan used a backup tailback as QB that day, he had never even taken a snap until 2 days before that scrimmage game. I guess we were kind of lucky to even get a snap off.

Butchie - Don't make me cross that county line and Dawg Slap you today!!!! You know your Rebels don't want this Dawg to get off the porch. You guys might start calling yourselves the Black Bears too cause we would beat you into hibernation :roflol::roflol::roflol: