Milan dropping to single A?

Vandy15

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

S. Gibson won't pull any traditional Milan students. The zones have been hard zones for years now. They won't change.

ke

It will it might take a couple of years but it will happen! I do think by looking at the current enrollments teams now playing 2a by 2012 some of them will dropto 1a. That surley will make things interesting!

Edited by zebra99

ke

It will it might take a couple of years but it will happen! I do think by looking at the current enrollments teams now playing 2a by 2012 some of them will dropto 1a. That surley will make things interesting!

We Need Some Fresh Hot Air In Here...Come On Down You Hosers! We Will Be Waiting On You! :roflolk:

Kind of seems like a conflict of interest when a moderator can call people names, don't ya think? Just sayin.

C'mon dude,hoser isn't mean spirited,just some good 'ole boy ribbin 'twixt rival fans,no need to get chippy.Just because butchie's a moderator shouldn't mean that he cant have a little fun!

Edited by tradertwo

I'm not one to call out names, but I have to say some of the Milan poster, not all but SOME, are about as arrogant as they come. One would think Milan is the team of all teams and no one can beat them, except Alcoa that is. News flash for some, you ain't all that, ask Westview. I thought this was about MAYBE Milan moving down to 2A someday, which could happen in a few years not how great and almighty the bulldogs are.

C'mon dude,hoser isn't mean spirited,just some good 'ole boy ribbin 'twixt rival fans,no need to get chippy.Just because butchie's a moderator shouldn't mean that he cant have a little fun!

You are right, but it is the moderator that gets to determine the line, and I have seen him be pretty harsh with some of his talk. Just sayin.

You are right, but it is the moderator that gets to determine the line, and I have seen him be pretty harsh with some of his talk. Just sayin.

Well Take It Up With My Butt....Cause He's The Only One Who Gives A Crap!....Maybe You Should Google The Phrase Hoser And See If It Fits Ya? You Might Be Surprised...As You Will If Mckenzie And your Bulldogs Get It On! :roflolk: