Milan dropping to single A?

Vandy15

Never say never. I know that most arsenal workers are out of towners,but the aftereffect will creep into other buisnesses over a few years,as those folks stop off for fuel,eat lunch and spend money in Milan. At 750+ employees losing jobs there,all the local economy will be impacted.South Gibson will drop Milans enrollment a noticeable ammount too,as the new "outlet"school from Jackson/Madison Co.'s public school mess as well as pulling some of the students from areas where,traditionaly they've gone to Milan. I don't think it'll happen overnight,but I do think it will happen to some extent,maybe enough to drop the Bulldogs to 2A.

S. Gibson won't pull any traditional Milan students. The zones have been hard zones for years now. They won't change.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Exactly...you don't know how you would fare against the top tier 2A teams. After seeing the performances by the Bulldogs in the "big show" here recently, I'd say there are a few 2A teams that could handle you. Dominate?.....by no means! <_<

By "big show" do you mean state championship? If so, there is not a 2A team that would come close to the game we gave Alcoa either year. We kept their offense in check both years when you compare what they did against the rest of their schedule. Last year we actually out gained them.

Hmmm? Maybe Then You Can Explain The Scrimmage Your Beloved Dawgs Lost To Me Rebels This Year.....Hmmmm?....Was The Sun In Ya Eyes?.....Hmmmmm? Ya Hosers! Come On Down Big Boys! :twisted: We Got Something For Your Arse! :roflol: Ya Hosers!

No one cares about scrimmages. They don't mean a thing. They never have and they never will. All they are ever good for is practice. When week 0 rolls around, then it counts and Milan always wins at that point. I truly hope that Mckenzie moves up or Milan moves down. Just so Mckenzie would get put in their place.

Exactly...you don't know how you would fare against the top tier 2A teams. After seeing the performances by the Bulldogs in the "big show" here recently, I'd say there are a few 2A teams that could handle you. Dominate?.....by no means! <_<

Yea - we were all really impressed by you guys last performance also........surely you haven't forgot that have you? We did get beat by one of tops in the state but we didn't get embarrased. Or have you forgotten?

By "big show" do you mean state championship? If so, there is not a 2A team that would come close to the game we gave Alcoa either year. We kept their offense in check both years when you compare what they did against the rest of their schedule. Last year we actually out gained them.

Signal Mountain would beat Milan by three scores.

Signal Mountain would beat Milan by three scores.

Signal could beat any team in 3A by double digits except Alcoa of course....From what I hear Milan is down a little and sounds as if they will have alot of kids relocated when and if that rezoning takes place...TrainTracks would love to see some more bigtime programs come back down to 1A though if they can get under the student allotment...1A has gotten pretty watered down more and more the last 15 years