South Pitt at Polk County

PittsburgLegend

2 different programs: Polk - Plays hard, hits hard, and is humble. (Good football team) South Pitt: Plays hard, hits hard, very arrogant. (Good football team) If South Pitt didn't run their mouth so much on field and in stands they would be respected much like the boys in red. However, their just respected for being good. I guess they kinda have that 80's and 90's Hurricae thang goin.. It will be interesting to see if they will be able to run that trap tonight??

its been my first opportunity to chime in on this game and its been great to read the b.s.... its great to see the powerp display a little common sense this year. no mention of the "Pirate rule" either, good form pirate nation. Now to the game... SP didnt come out flat last year, they got drilled right in the chops from the time they flipped the coin. thats a fact. Im not quite sure what great herb there is to smoke in the valley down there but last year all i recall hearing is about how much team speed the you guys had and "good luck comin to the speedway", and "you cant catch what you cant see". polk has some boys that can run too... you will see... and ill bet your speedsters wont run em down. they couldnt last year, and they wont this year either. maybe it was the dust coming from the heels of #22 that kept the speedsters from catching him before the endzone, i know im not as fast in the fog either. good luck to the wildcats, IMO they should win, and they will win... but a close one..

So. Pitt. 28

Wildcats 34

If everyone would have stayed in school during 2004-2008 then we would have been in a dynasty period right now. Cody Walker, Isiah Bynum, Kelli Mitchel, Joe Robinson with the additions of players already on the team Cody Rob, Antonio, Arland, & Alan would have been scary in 04-06. Thats just a few. Their would have been a lot of role players, and a lot of depth. Thats another topic though, and unfortunately never happened.

Lmfao Tubular sandwich!!!! Haha that's classic!!! Man TrainTracks gets a kick outta some of these posters on here...Good name although using it that reference will more than likely get u banned....Good try though! I'm sure some people would have more harsh words for Truth and other jealous fans from Jasper....They just don't take too kindly to being losers

its been my first opportunity to chime in on this game and its been great to read the b.s.... its great to see the powerp display a little common sense this year. no mention of the "Pirate rule" either, good form pirate nation. Now to the game... SP didnt come out flat last year, they got drilled right in the chops from the time they flipped the coin. thats a fact. Im not quite sure what great herb there is to smoke in the valley down there but last year all i recall hearing is about how much team speed the you guys had and "good luck comin to the speedway", and "you cant catch what you cant see". polk has some boys that can run too... you will see... and ill bet your speedsters wont run em down. they couldnt last year,

and they wont this year either. maybe it was the dust coming from the heels of #22 that

kept the speedsters from catching him before the endzone, i know im not as fast in the fog either. good luck to the wildcats, IMO they should win, and they will win... but a close one..

So. Pitt. 28

Wildcats 34

Although I'm picking Polk too SP does have more overall speed this year...2 and 25 being a year older plus 35 being healthy helps...We don't have Terrell anymore no but 11 is twice the player he was last year and will be a challenge to stop...

Pay no attention to Howie he got TrainTracked too many times running booger team

Well it's game day beeches!!!! Gots me some sleep after the long night at the factory and I can't wait to get to the stadium. ETA 2hr 10 min. SP fans you guys have a safe trip and

DON'T FORGET THE SPEED LIMIT!!!!

"Tell yo wife, tell ya kids, tell yo husband, theys be pullin urrbody ova down hurr!" LMAO!!!

Serioulsy though I hope all goes well and safety and good sportmanship is the cornerstone tonight.

Edited by Coach J

Although I'm picking Polk too SP does have more overall speed this year...2 and 25 being a year older plus 35 being healthy helps...We don't have Terrell anymore no but 11 is twice the player he was last year and will be a challenge to stop...

Pay no attention to Howie he got TrainTracked too many times running booger team

everyone who made game deciding plays for polk lasr yr is back... our qb is a yr older and better.. and 38 hargrove is stronger.. ooltewah kid if im not mistaken. 22 is fast and 39 the fullback if he can hold on to the rock.. is a beast..