Peabody goes to South Fulton

JungleJim125

It will take more than a miracle for the Yellowjackets to beat the Falcons! I mean no disrespect the Greenfield. Hopefully we will know the complete playoff pictures next week! South Fulton and Union City will be a good one! It's a must win for both teams! Good Luck to both!

Lake Co needs to come in and take care of business..Still in the back of my mind,we have a team that beat South Fulton,who beat us..Then like you said..You have no idea how South Fulton beat Lake Co with Trenton having their way against the Devils.I guess you never know.Thats; what makes it all fun.!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I believe you're right.If I'm not mistaken,the winner of that game gets in.If South Fulton wins and Lake Co gets beat by Greenfield..believe Lake Co and South Fulton would tie for first and South Fulton would get the nod.If Lake Co beats Greenfield..then the winner of the South Fulton-Union City game would get in..Actually Greenfield could beat Lake Co..that would leave Greenfield,Lake Co and the loser of Union City -South Fulton game at 3-3..A 3 way tie..would believe the best overall record which would be Lake Co at 7-3 with a loss to Greenfield while South Fulton would be 6-4 with a loss.!

Playoffs are not done the same way as last year. The two spots from your district I think are Humboldt and Trenton. Just the first two are automatic. The other teams to qualify use the criteria off TSSAA web page. Before you say that those two teams are 2A in playoffs I know that. The system to qualify was changed. Lake County and South Fulton are in at this point based on their number of wins. Even if UC beats SF next week SF is in before them because they have 6 wins and UC would only have 5

Playoffs are not done the same way as last year. The two spots from your district I think are Humboldt and Trenton. Just the first two are automatic. The other teams to qualify use the criteria off TSSAA web page. Before you say that those two teams are 2A in playoffs I know that. The system to qualify was changed. Lake County and South Fulton are in at this point based on their number of wins. Even if UC beats SF next week SF is in before them because they have 6 wins and UC would only have 5

Thank you sir! This whole playoff system is crazy! :thumb:

Edited by zebra99

If Lake Co. beats Greenfield they would get the automatic bid along with Humbolt. Trenton would have to get a wildcard selection in 2-A to get in. If Lake Co loses Trenton will get the automatic bid. So. Fulton is probably in. UC must win and have a few other 1-A teams get beat to get in.

If Lake Co. beats Greenfield they would get the automatic bid along with Humbolt. Trenton would have to get a wildcard selection in 2-A to get in. If Lake Co loses Trenton will get the automatic bid. So. Fulton is probably in. UC must win and have a few other 1-A teams get beat to get in.

So Trenton is on the boarder of being in and there is a chance they may not make the show? Just trying to figure quad 4 out if Trenton is in or not.

Thanks..Didnt realize that the top two teams overall were the automatics..And like Falcon fan said.Trenton and Lake Co are tied for losses in the district and Lake Co also has more overall wins plus a win over Trenton.So a win against Greenfield should give them the number 2 spot.Thanks for the info.!

Thanks..Didnt realize that the top two teams overall were the automatics..And like Falcon fan said.Trenton and Lake Co are tied for losses in the district and Lake Co also has more overall wins plus a win over Trenton.So a win against Greenfield should give them the number 2 spot.Thanks for the info.!

Ok simply put if Lake county beats Greenfield that puts Trenton out? What is the scenario that keeps Trenton out? or in?

Everything is as clear as MUD!!LOL I'll try and help. With the new playoff system only top two in the district qualify automatically regardless of classification. Right now Humbolt is automatically in the AA playoffs because they are district champs. Lake County is the team that controls their own destiny. A win over Greenfield lcoks them in as the second qualifier because of head to head win over Trenton and overall wins to boot. Trenton needs LC to lose to get the second spot and automatic bid. If LC wins the Tide can only qualify as a wildcard and don't know the scenario that must play out with them being 5-5. They must beat Gibson Co. to be 5-5. So Friday is a must win for the Tide.

Well i wasnt any rush to get on here and post lol because last nights performance was horrible. I thought coming in this could be a higher scoring game but we couldnt get anything going offensively. We would get to around 3rd and 1 and just get a false start penalty and back us up or when we had a bad snap on a punt and gave trenton a short field to work with. Cant do that against a team that can score easily. My hats off to the tide, them came to play and we didnt at all. Mistakes and just or effort or focus wasnt in this game for some reason. Trenton has a very good team and congrats to them on the win. I know if we dont get our act together and get focused come friday night Union City is gonna put a hurtin on us.

Again congrats Tide yall have a great team with alot of overall speed. Good luck to yall the rest of the season.

Everything is as clear as MUD!!LOL I'll try and help. With the new playoff system only top two in the district qualify automatically regardless of classification. Right now Humbolt is automatically in the AA playoffs because they are district champs. Lake County is the team that controls their own destiny. A win over Greenfield lcoks them in as the second qualifier because of head to head win over Trenton and overall wins to boot. Trenton needs LC to lose to get the second spot and automatic bid. If LC wins the Tide can only qualify as a wildcard and don't know the scenario that must play out with them being 5-5. They must beat Gibson Co. to be 5-5. So Friday is a must win for the Tide.

This playoff system has got me dizzy headed! I hope it is still a chance Peabody can get in! Back to back years Peabody has done this wait to late to start playing football! I honestly think all of you will think i'm nuts! Peabody is playing as of now some pretty gome football! Friday everthing seem to jell and it was the best game Peabody played all year! The Tide will be a throne is somebody side if they can get in! We will just have to wait and see hopefully a miracle will happen!

This playoff system has got me dizzy headed! I hope it is still a chance Peabody can get in! Back to back years Peabody has done this wait to late to start playing football! I honestly think all of you will think i'm nuts! Peabody is playing as of now some pretty gome football! Friday everthing seem to jell and it was the best game Peabody played all year! The Tide will be a throne is somebody side if they can get in! We will just have to wait and see hopefully a miracle will happen!

Well zebra hope yall get in.Good luck next week.