Science Hill @ Dobyns-Bennett

dbFAN91

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha ha.....Yeah we've looked real tight the past three weeks. Especially last night. :)

You guys have no clue.

Hey Waco, I'll man up and say that you all are freaking good, better than any team around here...but you know as well as me kids can be kids and I've been there in Kingsport when Awesome DB teams lost that first round. Still, I think this year will be different for you all...but good lord please for the love of everything just win that first round.

Simply a SCRIMMAGE! GEEZZZZ Db thinks a Scrimmage is a state title...btw if i was db i wld be worried about the curse and oh ya a team called MARYVILLE :roflol:

It was one of your cronies that brought up the "scrimmage" subject. Saying Greenville "made easy work" of DB. You no better than that. If you guys are going to post don't post the weak stuff.

My "guys" would open a new hole for you chump just like our cousins from Blount County did last year and will do the same this year. You are so desperate for the rest of the state to hear your roar (meow) but NO ONE even knows who you are........PERIOD! You are so laughable it's pathetic.

Your weak. Stop using Maryville as a crutch. Stand on your on two feet. Evey single upper east tn. fan always has to bring Maryville into the argument with DB because their team can't beat us. Thats just pathetic.

You still can't beat us. Freak

You have a low IQ obviously since you cannot figure out where I'm from. Anyway I hope you get to play Maryville again (a school we beat again) so I can drive from my house, close to your field, and watch you get pounded again which will happen but I'm not so sure you will make it tothe third round. Anyway there is always hope you can make it past round 1 I guess chump.

Edited by Tornado89

Hey Waco, I'll man up and say that you all are freaking good, better than any team around here...but you know as well as me kids can be kids and I've been there in Kingsport when Awesome DB teams lost that first round. Still, I think this year will be different for you all...but good lord please for the love of everything just win that first round.

This one & done crap was jined up by a bunch of loosers in the Tri-Cities. DB is no where near the top in this catagory. South has actually lost more first round games than DB. And how many playoff games has Science Hill won in the past 20 years? These people don't have a clue how tuff it is in 6A. We play very good teams in every round especially the first round. 5A,& 4A in upper east tn. will most likly play teams inside their own conference in the first & second round. I know this is way over most peoples head. But oh well, this is upper east tn.

You have a low IQ obviously since you cannot figure out where I'm from. Anyway I hope you get to play Maryville again (a school we beat again) so I can drive from my house, close to your field, and watch you get pounded again which will happen but I'm not so sure you will make it tothe third round. Anyway there is always hope you can make it past round 1 I guess chump.

I could care less where your from. Your a Dufus and you don't have a clue. If your house is close to our field and your a Alcoa fan why not drive to Alcoa and watch their playoff game instead of coming to ours? Can't afford the gas? I think your a fake.

If in fact your a true Alcoa fan what the heck are you on this thread for. Everybody knows Alcoa is very good, but Maryville is down this year compaired to the past, and you guys barely won that game. So, lets start up the DB vs. Alcoa discussion. Alcoa is one dimensional(run), and we have both. Now, we would'nt care to spank you guys either. I don't usually talk this crap but i'm sick of all you nonbelievers. No freakin respect. Oh yeah, you guys played Elizabethton in the playoffs last year. Wow, huge win for your program.LOL. No wonder why you've won all those state championships. And another thing, what's going to happen when coach Rankin decides to takeover for Coach Clark when he leaves DB. Their has been discussions. The party might be over. Roll Tribe!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I could care less where your from. Your a Dufus and you don't have a clue. If your house is close to our field and your a Alcoa fan why not drive to Alcoa and watch their playoff game instead of coming to ours? Can't afford the gas? I think your a fake.

No..............not a fake. Family good friends with Ted Wilson, in fact, I'm good friends with your best lineman on your 83 Team. Again you are a chump and I see my fair share of Alcoa's games. You are so easy it's funny.

Edited by Tornado89