Science Hill @ Dobyns-Bennett

dbFAN91

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:roflolk: Thanks Toss… but I refuse to take any credit. Some people just make it to easy. :roflol:

I have to admit… I may be in a little trouble if WaCoff actually started talking FOOTBALL instead of trying to take these moronic jabs at people. What am I talking about… there’s a better chance that DB will win State than Wac talkin football!!!!! :D

I know the Science Hill people want a win. I do not see it happening. So with that said, what will you consider a success friday night. A promising cornerstone so to speak. Are your hopes still high? No one is jumping ship yet are they. I hope for many things for the program to come. I realize there is still a long time before my son gets to high school. However barring a move this is where he will end up in 12 years. I just hope everything is moving in the right direction still. I'm still trying to figure out how to transition from following the parent high school to the kids path. Tough road to switch into unfamiliar territory. Good law I babble. Sorry.

Yea… then I saw the effect it had on you and changed my mined… all pun intended. :roflolk:

If you think this is a "A" game then that is just funny. I mean, Carp says he changed his "mined". What does that mean? Is he digging for coal and is changing the mine location? Maybe he's digging for brains? Maybe Carp1 & toss-salad got a two-for-one Lobotomy? :)

I have to admit… I may be in a little trouble if WaCoff actually started talking FOOTBALL instead of trying to take these moronic jabs at people. What am I talking about… there’s a better chance that DB will win State than Wac talkin football!!!!! :D

Maybe you forgot that half your post are taking moronic jabs at me. The other half is you making a fool out of yourself. You did both in the above post. :)

I'll give the edge to DB after a solid year.

I got to reading and had to look back and see what you were giving DB an edge for.There is just to much on the line to let Science Hill ruin the season.We have to line up and take care of our work friday night.I hope we can rest some people next week and not have a replay of last year.I don't see SH slowing DB down and hope we get the pressure on their QB .

I know the Science Hill people want a win. I do not see it happening. So with that said, what will you consider a success friday night. A promising cornerstone so to speak. Are your hopes still high? No one is jumping ship yet are they. I hope for many things for the program to come. I realize there is still a long time before my son gets to high school. However barring a move this is where he will end up in 12 years. I just hope everything is moving in the right direction still. I'm still trying to figure out how to transition from following the parent high school to the kids path. Tough road to switch into unfamiliar territory. Good law I babble. Sorry.

If DB comes out flat like we did against Boone and it's close at half, it will be a game. I expect there will be some personnel changes that will give some of the kids an opportunity to get after it. Competition for a spot is a great motivator, we have a lot of players who don't seem to worry about losing their spot and that is a problem. Everyone is still on board and even though no one is happy with a loss, we realize that it may take several years to get on track. I am sure it will take Coach Carter another year or so to get the coaching staff the way he wants it, not only on the varsity level but also with the lower levels (which are key to the future and must be given more attention for player development). The program is headed in the right direction and sure, there will be plenty of bumps in the road.

I heard Steve Spurrer & Stacy Carter spent most of last week reviewing DB game films to come up with a game plan for the Toppers Friday night. Thats why he lost to Kentucky.

I would have spent the weekend finding a new stadium announcer.Science Hill has played DB tough over the years when it looked like a blowout should happen.2008 and 2002 come to mind.Could,maybe should have won the state in 2002 and SH was 5-5.

I would have spent the weekend finding a new stadium announcer.Science Hill has played DB tough over the years when it looked like a blowout should happen.2008 and 2002 come to mind.Could,maybe should have won the state in 2002 and SH was 5-5.

Amen on the new stadium announcer. "Move the chains, it's another Science Hill 2nd Down!!!!!!"