Science Hill @ Dobyns-Bennett

dbFAN91

Hey Dufus, theres a difference in "eating crow and taking your lumps" and making a fool out of yourself every week. I challange you to find a post anywhere on CoachT that would show where I wasn't supporting DB before any game. Your just flaping in the wind as usual. I knew it would't be long before you had another Idiot Attack. :)

Hey Carp1. Have you found that post yet. Its been 4hrs. now.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I been reading the DB boards all year. Thought I would not join this thing but would just read. But here I am. I hope this week will be a good one for the Tribe. I am a J C transplant but have lived over here for 20 years now. All my kin live over there so hopfully I'll get to rub it in a little friday night. What do you all think about the Forman kid. I think he's going to make a fine player for DB.

Dobyns-Bennett road to glory...one at a time....bring back a gold ball to Kingsport...Science Hill...Volunteer...Jefferson Co....Sevier Co....Maryville...Oakland...Smyrna.....roll Tribe

Finally someone talking some sense on this thread. I thought I had logged into a kindergarden chat room for awhile. Come on WaCoJaCo, let's talk about how those Indians are going to win it all and leave that mess alone. Roll Tribe for your sake and all of East Tennessee!

Finally someone talking some sense on this thread. I thought I had logged into a kindergarden chat room for awhile. Come on WaCoJaCo, let's talk about how those Indians are going to win it all and leave that mess alone. Roll Tribe for your sake and all of East Tennessee!

OK, Lets talk football. Anyone have info on our starting center and his ankle injury. The back up did a good job last week but we don't want get thin at that position. Also anybody hear anything about a injury to Science Hill's QB? Might just be mis-information.