Oneida @ Sunbright

crow

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Smash.....I've been down to Deer Lodge three times now hoping to trap the old elusive tigger. Really thought I had his scent a few times, but kept ending up at a sewer plant.....figures! :roflol:

I wouldn't need Ms. Pujo's Skillet.....heck, I'm an injun'.....I just scalp'em while he is alive, and then finish him off the the blessed war Tomahawk!

:thumb: Kazanity :thumb:

I think for Oneida to win, they have to take away any big plays from Sunbright. And they have to keep grinding for scores. England is a good QB and he is going to dink and dunk his way down the field until the Indians take away his short routes. It is going to be hard to put pressure on him because he gets the ball off so quick, but if he has to wait for a longer route to develop that could help the Indian pass rush. One thing is certain....you can't let England beat you with his feet too, if he gets into the open field, then Oneida is going to have problems. I'm not sure just how potent the Sunbright running game is, but they must have a "mail carrier" to get some balance out of their offense. Oneida has a good run defense.

Sunbright has to figure out what they are going to attack on defense. Oneida can beat you several ways, their offense is pick your poison. I haven't really seen anyone shut Oneida down on offense....more than Oneida themselves. Penalties, fumbles, and freak plays have been the norm this year. They aren't the greatest show on earth, but they are often their own worse enemy. If Oneida shoots themselves in the foot.....Sunbright won't have to!

Of course, I'm probably way off base because I'm not "inside" either team.

I think for Oneida to win, they have to take away any big plays from Sunbright. And they have to keep grinding for scores. England is a good QB and he is going to dink and dunk his way down the field until the Indians take away his short routes. It is going to be hard to put pressure on him because he gets the ball off so quick, but if he has to wait for a longer route to develop that could help the Indian pass rush. One thing is certain....you can't let England beat you with his feet too, if he gets into the open field, then Oneida is going to have problems. I'm not sure just how potent the Sunbright running game is, but they must have a "mail carrier" to get some balance out of their offense. Oneida has a good run defense.

Sunbright has to figure out what they are going to attack on defense. Oneida can beat you several ways, their offense is pick your poison. I haven't really seen anyone shut Oneida down on offense....more than Oneida themselves. Penalties, fumbles, and freak plays have been the norm this year. They aren't the greatest show on earth, but they are often their own worse enemy. If Oneida shoots themselves in the foot.....Sunbright won't have to!

Of course, I'm probably way off base because I'm not "inside" either team.

[/quote

sounds like a good plan. england will carry the mail too. he is probably there best runner as we seen last week. the tigers are a cocky bunch hope u guys can get the win. What was your take on coalfield? they seemed to a pretty good scheme on both sides of the ball last week from what the radio said. do you think it helps you guys playing another spread team before the tigers? you guys will score some points but you have to hit england. we didn't in the first half last week.

is kentucky south ready foe there daddy to give them that whipping that is coming friday? i cant wait. going to be nice. :mrgreen:

hey putty cat, whre are going to be watching the game? i bet there will be several injun fans ready to greet you with open arms and tomahawks! :roflolk:

Edited by goldfinger

Coalfield is just a solid football team. They manage the game very well....and I'm talking about their players, too. The only way to beat them is to get into their second level of players....they don't have a ton of football players, but the ones that start are all very capable. Coalfield is a tough, tough bunch.....much like their coach!

I would think England will be an A-1 priority this week!

Kaz

Coalfield is just a solid football team. They manage the game very well....and I'm talking about their players, too. The only way to beat them is to get into their second level of players....they don't have a ton of football players, but the ones that start are all very capable. Coalfield is a tough, tough bunch.....much like their coach!

I would think England will be an A-1 priority this week!

Kaz

i didn't think they were all that tough when we played, i felt like we just played horrible. they won, i guess thats all that matters. skin the tigers this week!

I'll disagree on toughness of the Yellow Jackets. You don't get to be 7-1 by just being lucky. They have proven themselves pretty well each week. You hit them and they keep getting up....in my book that is a sure sign of toughness. For us, they have to go in the rearveiw mirror....can't dewelled on what might have been....and I keep saying that almost every week! We have to beat Sunbright, no shimmy shooing around it. I suspect England might know every name on our defense by the end of the game! Tackle him....introduce yourself....and tell him you'll be back real soon!

:thumb:

Kazanmoro

Edited by kazam37