Oneida @ Sunbright

crow

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seven....Pujo....let me just say it is an honor to call you guys peers! Never more than fun good natured banter from both of ya, and when the ball ain't rolling your way.....you don't feel inclined to stomp the heck out of a opportunity to gloat. And last I heard.....you both have plenty to gloat on this year. Just hope the growing up was faster....to me it seems the lack maturity in our boys has continued to hurt us from the beginning. We haven't been torched by anyone....so I'm hoping we still have a breath of life this year. Sometime in the not to distant future, we're gonna make some noise! And thanks again for being such classy individuals!

:thumb: Kaz :thumb:

Edited by kazam37

Reday.....what does that mean - your gonna be a day again? :roflol:

Ole Speller.....that is your new nickname! Kind of catchy, since it rhymes with Ole Yeller. That is right Speller.....you've become our favorite pet up here! We get more amusement out of you than anything else. And like a dog that doesn't know any better you just keep coming back for more. What a mutt we have. Here, Speller! :roflolk:

kazanity :thumb:

Seven....Pujo....let me just say it is an honor to call you guys peers! Never more than fun good natured banter from both of ya, and when the ball ain't rolling your way.....you don't feel inclined to stomp the heck out of a opportunity to gloat. And last I heard.....you both have plenty to gloat on this year. Just hope the growing up was faster....to me it seems the lack maturity in our boys has continued to hurt us from the beginning. We haven't been torched by anyone....so I'm hoping we still have a breath of life this year. Sometime in the not to distant future, we're gonna make some noise! And thanks again for being such classy individuals!

:thumb: Kaz :thumb:

Me personally...I just like keeping up with teams that we've played recently, or have a chance to play in the playoffs. But more than that, I like reading post from passionate fanbases and you guys are right up at the top. There's a team locally that has fell on hard times and all of their posters have disappeared. It's a shame becasue they were very good reads.

Pujo is one of the best and I've read just about every Hampton thread since '05. Same goes for you, but just a little longer than Pujo's Dawgs. I have made several friends from all across the state on this site. I try to find a coachTer and chew the fat at every game I go to. I would encourage everyone to do the same. It makes it even more enjoyable on here.

As for TC....well we can gloat and argue with the best of them. It's just my personal preference for someone else to tell me how good we are. Every now and then I'll get fired up and come out swinging, but it usually take someone like OleSpeller to get me going. I've had to set the South Pitt faithful straight a few times. Bring 'em back down to earth a little. Let 'em know who really is the big dog in the smaller classes of Tennessee.

Somewhere down the road our teams will meet again. And if it's in Oneida, we are all going to have to get together....say El Rey's over big plate of them Nachos? :hungry:

Reday.....what does that mean - your gonna be a day again? :roflol:

Ole Speller.....that is your new nickname! Kind of catchy, since it rhymes with Ole Yeller. That is right Speller.....you've become our favorite pet up here! We get more amusement out of you than anything else. And like a dog that doesn't know any better you just keep coming back for more. What a mutt we have. Here, Speller! :roflolk:

kazanity :thumb:

I look up to you Kaz, you crack me up with the stuff you come up with,to top it off ,you know football. As far as ole Seven goes, I've met him and he's a goodun. When he say someone is good,I take notice. Trousdale and Oneida are my 2 favorite out of area schools.I think I'm about to add a couple more,I've took a liking to Jo Byrns and Mckenzie.

I'm not goona kick when you're down,I'm pulling for you to get back up.

Smash.....I've been down to Deer Lodge three times now hoping to trap the old elusive tigger. Really thought I had his scent a few times, but kept ending up at a sewer plant.....figures! :roflol:

I wouldn't need Ms. Pujo's Skillet.....heck, I'm an injun'.....I just scalp'em while he is alive, and then finish him off the the blessed war Tomahawk!

:thumb: Kazanity :thumb:

I'm thinking bout setting some traps near places that sell that fire-water! I'm not sure if the halucination are natural or coming from years of boozin!

I'm thinking bout setting some traps near places that sell that fire-water! I'm not sure if the halucination are natural or coming from years of boozin!

If the Sunbrite people can't find him .you guys don't stand a chance.Just look for someone who looks like PeeWee Herman. Just hope he's not in his play house.