Oneida @ Sunbright

crow

For the record, my ties are to Wartburg, not Sunbright. I just wanted to give a prediction and ask people not to tie the Sunbright program to oletiger and remember the kids they put on the field every friday night. I know alot of people from Sunbright who all conduct theirselves with class.

yeah we do. cant say the same for the puppy fans though.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it wouldnt take much to tare your head off. you probably never even held a football let alone played the game. your just a disuloosoinal kentucky fan that cant handle a 3 win season. how does it feel to be 3-6? we gonna like it at 8-1.

And I guess your a football giant? You woulda played college but you hurt your tailbone in freak fishing accident? Whatever scooby doo. It's almost time to kiss the baby ole tugger! There's still time to repent!

And I guess your a football giant? You woulda played college but you hurt your tailbone in freak fishing accident? Whatever scooby doo. It's almost time to kiss the baby ole tugger! There's still time to repent!

its time for you to come to daddy. time to go to 3-6. we will be 8-1. we are the tigers. we dominate teams.

its time for you to come to daddy. time to go to 3-6. we will be 8-1. we are the tigers. we dominate teams.

Pucker up sunshine. Sunbright is 7-1. Sunbright barely got beat by Coalfield and so did Oneida. We'll see what happens tonight. Now You...your just another cartoon. Soon to be a cartoon.....Kissing da Baby!

Guest Shocker0

:roflol: No one in this district is going to hang 40 points on oneida,their "D" is to good for that.oNEIDA BY A TOUCHDOWN AT LEAST. :ph34r:

Yeah you say that, but wait till tonight. Sunbright has put up 40+ points 6 times this season out of 8 games so that tells you they should be able to against Oneida...who doesn't even have a good defense. And Sunbrights defense is better than Oneida's, too. In five of the games they've given up 7 or less points including three shutouts. Oneida gets blown out. I mean you guys predictions would have them at 8-0 this year but because you guys think they will win every week but they are only 3-5. At least Sunbright fans are realistic when we thought the Tiger's would be 8-0. We were only off by one point!!!!!

Yeah you say that, but wait till tonight. Sunbright has put up 40+ points 6 times this season out of 8 games so that tells you they should be able to against Oneida...who doesn't even have a good defense. And Sunbrights defense is better than Oneida's, too. In five of the games they've given up 7 or less points including three shutouts. Oneida gets blown out. I mean you guys predictions would have them at 8-0 this year but because you guys think they will win every week but they are only 3-5. At least Sunbright fans are realistic when we thought the Tiger's would be 8-0. We were only off by one point!!!!!

But since your being realistic, relize that your 7-1, because Coalfield beat you. Sunbright plays a pansy schedule. RBS, King's Aacdemy, North Greene? No disrespect to those programs or players, but they havent won many games.

I think Sunbright will come in too big headed tonight against a solid Oneida team.

Oneida- 28

Sunbright- 21

But since your being realistic, relize that your 7-1, because Coalfield beat you. Sunbright plays a pansy schedule. RBS, King's Aacdemy, North Greene? No disrespect to those programs or players, but they havent won many games.

I think Sunbright will come in too big headed tonight against a solid Oneida team.

Oneida- 28

Sunbright- 21

a solid 3 win kentucky south team. :roflol: