Oneida @ Sunbright

crow

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pujo sorry to hear about your dawgs.

Thanks old Cleatless one, nothing to hang our heads about,we had our chances and we were playing a good team. Just a thing or 2 here and there and it could have been different.

Feel bad for you're Injuns,in every single game and just can't win one. Pulling hard for you guys tonight.

Thats what I'm talking Sunbright!! It kills me hearing all the Sunbright haters, just keep winning boys. One village idoit can turn the world against ya but you all are doing great. You all just play the schedule in front of you. None of you players had anything to do with it, only play the games. You owe no one any apologies. Only one more game left, you beat 2 teams the last 2 weeks that everyone said you would lose to. Proud of you boys 8-1 is a great record no matter who you play. 1 point away from being undefeated. Its a shame an idoit (one person)can cause this much dislike for a team, you all are handling it well though. Just prove em wrong. It will be over soon, we are not the South Pittsburgs of the world, we know this. We are 8-1 though keep winning and keep your heads up, we are all proud of you all. Yes South Pitts beat us pretty bad a couple years, what the heck does that got to do with anything!! Ignore all the haters Tigers, just keep doing your alls best. Sorry for the rant. Gotta take up for my town.

I ABSOLUTELY COULD NOT AGREE WITH U MORE ON THIS. GREAT WIN TIGERS HANG IN THERE BOYS!

I was unable to attend the game tonight (my boss finds humor in shafting me on Friday nights). Can someone who was there breakdown what went on (stats, key plays, etc.)

But on another note Good Job Tigers. Can't wait to be at the game next Friday when the Bulldogs come to town. Continue making us TRUE fans proud.

Thanks old Cleatless one, nothing to hang our heads about,we had our chances and we were playing a good team. Just a thing or 2 here and there and it could have been different.

Feel bad for you're Injuns,in every single game and just can't win one. Pulling hard for you guys tonight.

Way to go Tigers, we were pulling hard for you all tonight. You didn't let us down either!! We are the door mat team that everyone usually whips up on. We don't have a history of playing in an area where we win the district year in and year out like some teams from the upper east Tenn area, then get handed their butts in the playoffs. Yet talk about their fabulous history like they have actually won anything, other than their district so many times. Then they get on a message board like they are Paul Bryants shadow (that can't spell) but oh well. Good game Tigers!! A night when the mighty have fallen (Hampton, South Pittsburg) you found a way to win. Even though the prophets from the mighty teams have to get on here and talk crap to little ole Sunbright like you have beaten them for years, all because of a idoit that gets on adult boards and talks crap to them. We love you Tigers. I'm sorry about fussing and I know the all knowing prophets thats on here 24-7 will jump on me also. I don't give a darn though. I'm tired of reading all this crap and biting my tongue. We ignore oletiger, we know he knows nothing.

Edited by TigerDog

Way to go Tigers, we were pulling hard for you all tonight. You didn't let us down either!! We are the door mat team that everyone usually whips up on. We don't have a history of playing in an area where we win the district year in and year out like some teams from the upper east Tenn area, then get handed their butts in the playoffs. Yet talk about their fabulous history like they have actually won anything, other than their district so many times. Then they get on a message board like they are Paul Bryants shadow (that can't spell) but oh well. Good game Tigers!! A night when the mighty have fallen (Hampton, South Pittsburg) you found a way to win. Even though the prophets from the mighty teams have to get on here and talk crap to little ole Sunbright like you have beaten them for years, all because of a idoit that gets on adult boards and talks crap to them. We love you Tigers. I'm sorry about fussing and I know the all knowing prophets thats on here 24-7 will jump on me also. I don't give a darn though. I'm tired of reading all this crap and biting my tongue. We ignore oletiger, we know he knows nothing.

TigerDog, you should be very proud of your team. It is very hard to build a winning tradition at any level. The fact that schools like TC and South Pitt reload every year is incredible. Folks who bash Ole Tugger are doing just that, bashing him. He is a cartoon and has no reflection Sunbright. Everyone knows that. Either way, Im glad he's your fan and not ours!

Congrats on the win. The good news is you won. The bad news is that we're gonna hear from Ole Tugger forever now!

I wouldn't call the folks on here prophets. Trying to predict a 15 yr old young man is for God alone.

TigerDog, you should be very proud of your team. It is very hard to build a winning tradition at any level. The fact that schools like TC and South Pitt reload every year is incredible. Folks who bash Ole Tugger are doing just that, bashing him. He is a cartoon and has no reflection Sunbright. Everyone knows that. Either way, Im glad he's your fan and not ours!

Congrats on the win. The good news is you won. The bad news is that we're gonna hear from Ole Tugger forever now!

I wouldn't call the folks on here prophets. Trying to predict a 15 yr old young man is for God alone.

You are right Smashmouth, the prophet thing was just being sarcastic. You sure about oletiger, we will let you borrow or keep him. Just tune him out even though its harder than Japanese algebra. Good game, dread playing you all the next few years with the young talent you have coming up and thats already on the team.

You are right Smashmouth, the prophet thing was just being sarcastic. You sure about oletiger, we will let you borrow or keep him. Just tune him out even though its harder than Japanese algebra. Good game, dread playing you all the next few years with the young talent you have coming up and thats already on the team.

Shoot brother, dont dread it. Get them Tigers in the weight room and get better. The only way Oneida can beat teams like TC is to play solid teams across the board. Iron sharpens Iron!

Dont sweat OleTugger. Everyone on here knows what time it is! Congrats on the victory. Knowing how to win a game and having the sand in your pants to get it done is tough to do at any level. Good luck in the playoffs!

Seems as though you're sour comments were aimed at me, but I have been one of the very few who has took up for you on here this season. I've said all along that the Tiger nut don't reflect the attitude of you're team.

Another thing is ,the teams I've always pulled for has had several deep runs in the playoffs,neither has ever won it all,but if you look around,not many have. We'll just keep plugging away at it and one day,you just never know.

Seems as though you're sour comments were aimed at me, but I have been one of the very few who has took up for you on here this season. I've said all along that the Tiger nut don't reflect the attitude of you're team.

Another thing is ,the teams I've always pulled for has had several deep runs in the playoffs,neither has ever won it all,but if you look around,not many have. We'll just keep plugging away at it and one day,you just never know.

IF he was talking about you Pujo then he's no different from OleTiger...just another hater of NE Tenn...exactly what should we do, we play the teams IN OUR CONFERENCE! And have done fairly well in the playoffs with a few good ole country boys from a small school with little true talent to pick from...CHILL!

Uknowit.....Pujo is as cool as the underside of a pillow. Congradulations to Coach Stephens and the Tigers. As usual we made it interesting again. Can't seem to have the upper score after the end of four quarters. (think the TSSAA would add another one to see how we do with five?) :roflol: Guess we have to get them young kids another off-season of iron work!

To all the Sunbright fans that think we don't respect your kids.....nothing could be farther than the truth. In my book, your a barrel of good apples with ONE extremely rotten one! Let me know when you find him....I'll get some re-inforcements to help straighten that boy's attitude out. Your in and you knocked us out, nothing gets my respect better than that! The sting will last awhile, but Kaz and the boys will be back someday soon.

:thumb: Kazanity :thumb:

Edited by kazam37

Uknowit.....Pujo is as cool as the underside of a pillow. Congradulations to Coach Stephens and the Tigers. As usual we made it interesting again. Can't seem to have the upper score after the end of four quarters. (think the TSSAA would add another one to see how we do with five?) :roflol: Guess we have to get them young kids another off-season of iron work!

To all the Sunbright fans that think we don't respect your kids.....nothing could be farther than the truth. In my book, your a barrel of good apples with ONE extremely rotten one! Let me know when you find him....I'll get some re-inforcements to help straighten that boy's attitude out. Your in and you knocked us out, nothing gets my respect better than that! The sting will last awhile, but Kaz and the boys will be back someday soon.

:thumb: Kazanity :thumb:

I agree....Most of us respect a program that gives its all and the fans that support it. No good reason to come down on Pujo! Hes one of the good guys on here! :thumb: