Oneida @ Sunbright

crow

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats what I'm talking Sunbright!! It kills me hearing all the Sunbright haters, just keep winning boys. One village idoit can turn the world against ya but you all are doing great. You all just play the schedule in front of you. None of you players had anything to do with it, only play the games. You owe no one any apologies. Only one more game left, you beat 2 teams the last 2 weeks that everyone said you would lose to. Proud of you boys 8-1 is a great record no matter who you play. 1 point away from being undefeated. Its a shame an idoit (one person)can cause this much dislike for a team, you all are handling it well though. Just prove em wrong. It will be over soon, we are not the South Pittsburgs of the world, we know this. We are 8-1 though keep winning and keep your heads up, we are all proud of you all. Yes South Pitts beat us pretty bad a couple years, what the heck does that got to do with anything!! Ignore all the haters Tigers, just keep doing your alls best. Sorry for the rant. Gotta take up for my town.

Thats what I'm talking Sunbright!! It kills me hearing all the Sunbright haters, just keep winning boys. One village idoit can turn the world against ya but you all are doing great. You all just play the schedule in front of you. None of you players had anything to do with it, only play the games. You owe no one any apologies. Only one more game left, you beat 2 teams the last 2 weeks that everyone said you would lose to. Proud of you boys 8-1 is a great record no matter who you play. 1 point away from being undefeated. Its a shame an idoit (one person)can cause this much dislike for a team, you all are handling it well though. Just prove em wrong. It will be over soon, we are not the South Pittsburgs of the world, we know this. We are 8-1 though keep winning and keep your heads up, we are all proud of you all. Yes South Pitts beat us pretty bad a couple years, what the heck does that got to do with anything!! Ignore all the haters Tigers, just keep doing your alls best. Sorry for the rant. Gotta take up for my town.

:thumb: congrats Sunbright.

Smart adults are not going to hate Sunbrite because of an idiot you have know controll over. Does make it a little hard to pull for you. Congrats on the win tonight and a great season. You should be proud.