A/AA Playoff Contest round IV

BigG

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never count out hard working country girls. McMinn Central can end up being a darkhorse and deserve the right to play in the State. A bunch of hard workers and dedicated coach. Just hope the school supports them as much as they do BB. They should let the entire student body out of school to go to the game in support of the team and get credit just like they do with BB teams and state.

Congrats on getting this far and best of luck.

Maybe so, but I can't vote against ND, even if it costs me the win (you'll note I'm currently in first place). My daughter might not go to ND anymore or play on the team, but if I didn't pull for them, she'd probably come after me...

Understood. I have a daughter who attended Collierville and another at Houston. So as my funds get divided, so does my loyalty.

Perhaps it's district or region can't be in the same bracket? Catholic (2 times) and Alcoa (1 time) both were in opposite brackets with us and we only met in the finals.

Either way, should be a great tournament!

It's the same Region...they go north and south in the brackets.

CPA hasn't put it third gear yet. ND will not score.

Never count out hard working country girls. McMinn Central can end up being a darkhorse and deserve the right to play in the State. A bunch of hard workers and dedicated coach. Just hope the school supports them as much as they do BB. They should let the entire student body out of school to go to the game in support of the team and get credit just like they do with BB teams and state.

Congrats on getting this far and best of luck.

I totally agree with you. I have seen this team grow with skill throughout the season, but most of all they have heart. They have learned "teamwork". Don't rule them out....they may just surprise you.