crawdad

WaCo vs Cap1  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your favorite Big 8 Smack Talker

• WaCo
    • Cap1

I submit to the jury Exhibit A. :roflolk:

WaCoJaCo, on 20 October 2010 - 10:35 AM, said:

Have you ever thought of having a Lobotomy?

Cap1 on 20 October 2010- SECONDS LATER

Yea… then I saw the effect it had on you and changed my mined… all pun intended. :roflol:

Exhibit B ;)

WaCoJaCo, on 20 October 2010 - 08:07 AM, said:

Man, you are digging another hole. If you ran out in front of a car and got hit would you keep doing it every week?

Cap1, on 20 October 2010 - 08:07 1/2 AM said:

If you went undefeated during the regular season and turned around and lost in the FIRST ROUND of the playoffs… would you keep doing it year after year after year?!!

I have more. :D I also promise not to raise general seating ticket prices, and JUMBO-TRONS at every stadium!!!

I'm Cap1, and I approved this message. :thumb:

DBHS1FAN, on 22 September 2010 - 11:25 PM, said:

Well I guess you need to run on over to piggly wiggly or whatever you have over there in Btown and get some waders, because optimism is what fuels fans. I only shared that post as a FAN who would like to see my team reach their potential. That's what fan's do. What do Cowboy fans say every preseason? This is the year!!!

Most fans that I know are the true to the definition of the word,"Fanatic" about their team. I know you're gonna say, "even tribe fans wrote in about this post" thinking this will be fodder for the future if we underachieve, but I don't live in that world bro. I'm and fan, and until they change this site to "Only Coaches.com" I will periodically stop in to be the fan that I am. But I can sympathize with your lack of passion and belief in your team as evident in the time you spend on tribe forums. I happen to be a cub fan as well, but I don't live on NY Yankee sites exposing a Coveting nature for a team that so happens to win more than mine. You really must believe that the things on this site are not simply fan fare, but are comments that coaches use for their FNF strategy. Fan posts actually make no difference in the reality of what happens on Friday nights.

You also did me a huge favor with your delusional remark since I mentioned Maryville very early in that post. Which is our biggest hurdle, but there's nothing wrong with a fan believing that their team has the talent to beat them. You being on this thread shows your true motive for being on this site in general. I hope things get better for you. However, I am not here to have spouts about the team I support, just passionate about the indians. Why do we have preseason magazines or prediction shows on espn prior to the season? It's because the fans feed off of potential.

Oh well, I guess I will wait for your next professional coaching post to enlighten the rest of us sheep as to the reality of ETN football. What would a fan forum be without your expert, and insightful input? Wow, I'm a bit dissapointed that I even spent the time to reply.

Have a great off week Tribe! Take care of yourselves, be safe and let's be ready come back with intensity!

Cap1, said:

I was merely responding to a POST on a MESSAGE BOARD… that IS what we are suppose to do on here aint it? So until they change this site to “forDBcheerleadersOnly.org†I will periodically stop in to be the thorn in your side that I am. In all seriousness though… I completely understand where you are coming from with you post as an optimist. So surely you can understand my response as a realist. By the way I’m a fanatic also and will defend my team’s honor until the Crow is served. As a matter of fact, I have my own special sauce that I would be glad to send you a sample bottle of if you promise to save it till week 7. It goes better with that REAL dirty bird! Just remember one very important thing that will make it much easier for you to get along with everyone on here… not everyone that reads your posts is going to break out in a verse of “We Are The World†with you. So try to get over yourself.

A roast it is......

To WaCo... the only guy I ever knew that....well... I didn't know....

To Cap.....the only guy who boasts about his team ALLLLLLL Year long and then dumps on them when they get drilled by another team.... :roflol:

To Comp....( third place ) The only guy I know who compares football to war. He would make an excellent replacement for Curt Gowdy on the old NFL Films...slow motion...hard hits ( cue Gladiator music now ).

I don't dump on my team... I just call it straight up NO CHASER... regardless of what colors you fly. While at the same time giving the boys somethin to think about before going into the next skirmish. Come on HORSE... if you step out of the DARK for a second you have to appreciate a person that doesn't put the blinders on. Even when it comes to the home team. :blush:

I don't dump on my team... I just call it straight up NO CHASER... regardless of what colors you fly. While at the same time giving the boys somethin to think about before going into the next skirmish. Come on HORSE... if you step out of the DARK for a second you have to appreciate a person that doesn't put the blinders on. Even when it comes to the home team. :blush:

Carp this is a "Smack Talk Thread" not a "Excuse" thread. Your talk is "Weak" Your gold has been "Mined"