Preseason Top Ten AA Teams

yuckamuck

Well, Spring Hill has been mentioned once.

A sectional team that returns 4/5 SOPHOMORE (Now Junior) starters. Sometimes 4 Soph. 1 Junior. I'm willing to bet that with more maturity and good postseason experience last year they will be one of AA's top ten teams. Marshall County does not have an easy path in their district or region as they found out last year. Keilan Blanks vs Kedren Johnson is a match up to watch. I'd say it is a toss up between Spring Hill and Marshall County this year in their district and region.

don't know how well they'll finish ,but giles will be much improved this year

Tuesday night should be a good matchup between SM and LA. Livingston has played a very tough sched so far against alot of AAA teams, maybe it will payoff!

Stone has played Siegel, Cocke County, Dobyns-Bennett,Morristown East as well as playing a tough June schedule. This team is maturing and if they peak at the right time could be very dangerous around tournament time

Not sure about top 10 but Red Bank has a lot of offensive firepower. Beat Livingston I believe. Saw some of Livingston vs Bradley Central, they're fluid offensively and of course have the height.

Red Bank is a solid team and deserves a spot in the top 10, a little under-sized but they make up for it with hustle and speed! Ross is a Beast!