SP MERCYRULED!

TrainTracks99

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Alcoa is a different animal

Let it be known on Here. Polk wants to be in Quad 2 them boys are NOT afraid of ALCOA they want to play them...To be the best you got to play the best, and they want to Play the best trust me on this one... There Motto is if they Bleed they can be beat and the last I seen they bleed...........

rlh, I would like your opinion who is better SM or PC since you have played them both.

I sill say Signal but then again I didn't see Polk but my close friend jawed my ear off for almost a hour about everything... Said Basically Polk was good but we couldn't get passing game going like we were able to against Signal.... I could see that being the case honestly because the Signal game we played lights out and executed more bigtime crunch plays during that game than we have in ten years.... Truth is IF we don't connect on several passing plays against SM the score is similar to the Polk game.... They are both good but PC has to worry with Alcoa where Signal plays a young TC team

I sill say Signal but then again I didn't see Polk but my close friend jawed my ear off for almost a hour about everything... Said Basically Polk was good but we couldn't get passing game going like we were able to against Signal.... I could see that being the case honestly because the Signal game we played lights out and executed more bigtime crunch plays during that game than we have in ten years.... Truth is IF we don't connect on several passing plays against SM the score is similar to the Polk game.... They are both good but PC has to worry with Alcoa where Signal plays a young TC team

Just keep doubting TC there BraneCrack99, when we(TC) beat them(SM)....we'll send Grider the film... maybe it'll help ya'll against them next year. :roflol:

To everyone that thought this years team was better than last years team. What do you think now? Last year we mercy ruled Signal this year they beat us. At least last year we made a game out of it against Polk. This year they killed us. We were better last year! 6 turnovers in the game? Get out of the spread! Terrell is no longer the QB!

While I don't think it's fair to compare this years Signal to last years because this year the are for real where last year they where pretenders.... Was told Polk game easily could have been 14-14 at half if not for a fumble at mid field before half....

I agree with spread comment... It was a offense built for Terrell.... Travis is good QB but shouldn't b asked to carry team which is what a spread QB has to do against the better teams.... I really thought they wouldve went back to Wing T this year..

SP will be just fine. This is one of the risks of playing higher classification schools. The lessons learned by the players will only help them on their road to the championship game. The experience of playing a bigger, stronger, faster opponent only helps slow the game down when you get back in single A play. I suspect there will be a few iron skillets being thrown around town this week, however, this train can't be stopped. Good luck Pirates, but I don't really think you need it.

from what I hear... :unsure:

I agree with you Moto..I just do not see any team in the east having the players to compete with SP..I think JB does in the west and maybe 1 or 2 others...In fact I would say the two losses SP has (Signal and Polk) they wuold beat any team in the east as well..maybe worse...The pirates will be fine..time to move on and march to the gold ball game..one week at a time

Let it be known on Here. Polk wants to be in Quad 2 them boys are NOT afraid of ALCOA they want to play them...To be the best you got to play the best, and they want to Play the best trust me on this one... There Motto is if they Bleed they can be beat and the last I seen they bleed...........

Sounds good.... Until they wax you guys by 50