Sycamore (3-6) AT White House (4-5)

BDP2003

Good Luck War Eagles!!!! This game can be heard LIVE on WQSV AM790 this Friday night. Sycamore has beaten White House twice before and I predict this week will be the third time that takes place!

you also predicted the war eagles to beat goodpasture.let's reherse g.p.beat syc 41-6 and g.p had to go into double overtime to barely win against w.h. sorry howdy the blue devils take care of business and earn a play-off spot with ease. im thinking blue devils 35-syc 14. if the blue devil team shows up that played at macon,this is no contest and it could get ugly in a hurry.

I'm taking white house but will be closer then everyone thinks everyone knows wh has to win to get in but syc. Has nothing to lose and will come out and possible play their best game of the year, any team can win on any givin friday. Proff gb v. Westmoreland I say wh 28 syc 21 closer then people think good luck to both teams

• Upvote 2

I'm taking white house but will be closer then everyone thinks everyone knows wh has to win to get in but syc. Has nothing to lose and will come out and possible play their best game of the year, any team can win on any givin friday. Proff gb v. Westmoreland I say wh 28 syc 21 closer then people think good luck to both teams

Catsfanallaround not hating on White House for once, what a surprise.

• Upvote 1

This whole playoff talk has become crazy. I have been and still am a big White House Fan. With that being said, The TSSAA has lost thier minds with this playoff format. White house should not even be considered this year for the playoffs. We still havent beaten a team with a winning record and to be honest, we just arent that good. I would rather have these kids sitting home for round one than have them go through what Whites Creek did to them last year. Untill the TSSAA quits thier money loving ways , the playoffs will be tainted. just my opinion

This whole playoff talk has become crazy. I have been and still am a big White House Fan. With that being said, The TSSAA has lost thier minds with this playoff format. White house should not even be considered this year for the playoffs. We still havent beaten a team with a winning record and to be honest, we just arent that good. I would rather have these kids sitting home for round one than have them go through what Whites Creek did to them last year. Untill the TSSAA quits thier money loving ways , the playoffs will be tainted. just my opinion

There is nothing different this year than any other year. 32 teams get in just as always. Qualifications and Rules have been changed as to who gets in the but there are always teams with questionable records that get in. The only difference is that this year we are one of those teams. And even if we lose in the first round we still get another week of practice, the seniors get another game and the younger kids get another week closer to next season.

I am NOT RREADY TO CALL IT A SEASON! If you as a fair weather fan want to stay home Friday night. KEEP YOU BUT HOME. I will be there cheering on the kids that put in four years of practice. Yes Sir, its Senior Night and these kids worked just as hard as other teams. They deserve to have all of us there just as if we were 10 - 0!

The Goat sez: It's tough and lonely being the voice of reason. WH by 3!

Buddy, you need to change your username if you have given up on BDP!! I like White House's chances if they can get to week 11!! Coach Porter will have the boys ready to play on Friday. I believe that their strength of schedule has helped prepare the Devils for playoff football!!

I agree that TSSAA has lost their minds. It's a shame they couldn't leave "well enough" alone.

Edited by GreenbrierCat2