Clay County @ Oliver Springs

Boarhog

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OZ though already in the dance still has a LOT to play for.

A win for OZ could quite possibly save them a TON of driving. Could mean the difference between a trip to Rockwood(25 miles) or Unaka(150 miles)

I like the bobcats to stay focused for another week after a big win over Wartburg.

Clay County 18

OZ 41

A win for OZ could quite possibly save them a TON of driving. Could mean the difference between a trip to Rockwood(25 miles) or Unaka(150 miles)

I like the bobcats to stay focused for another week after a big win over Wartburg.

Clay County 18

OZ 41

I think you went a little over board with that score.

Bobcats-42

Clay Co.-14

The Bobcats have got in rolling just at the right time. I sat in the stands last friday night and watched the bobcats offensive line push wartburg all over the field, almost reminded me of last years o-line. Miller and Romero seem to have it clicking right now running the ball, and Miller is also managing the game well and making great throws right now. I feel the momentum behind the purple & gold and i sure am hoping to see the momentum push a deep run in the playoffs! :D

Bobcats-42

Clay Co.-14

The Bobcats have got in rolling just at the right time. I sat in the stands last friday night and watched the bobcats offensive line push wartburg all over the field, almost reminded me of last years o-line. Miller and Romero seem to have it clicking right now running the ball, and Miller is also managing the game well and making great throws right now. I feel the momentum behind the purple & gold and i sure am hoping to see the momentum push a deep run in the playoffs! :D

that momenum didnt help them aginst the tigers a couple weeks ago. we beat you all over the field. the purple kittys arent good sports.

I think you went a little over board with that score.

I think it's right on!!

Clay has gotten pounded by any team that had a pulse, and OZ has found their offensive groove lately. I may be wrong, but that's why they call it opinions.

I actually would like to change my prediction:

Clay 18

OZ 42

Thanks to the good ole T$$AA, everyone in this entire state is gonna search for the easiest non-conference schedule you can find. Pretty soon Alcoa is only going to get to play their conference games and Maryville.....after that, no one would play them. Who are OS's non district games against? What a crock this system has become, IMO. Just ignore me...I was venting.

Thanks to the good ole T$$AA, everyone in this entire state is gonna search for the easiest non-conference schedule you can find. Pretty soon Alcoa is only going to get to play their conference games and Maryville.....after that, no one would play them. Who are OS's non district games against? What a crock this system has become, IMO. Just ignore me...I was venting.

Oliver Springs next year is playing a whole lot better non district schedule there playing the following

Sweetwater

Sequoyah

Greenback

Grace Christian

Clay County 18

OZ 41

like i said befor this is a must win for the dogs so their for I belive that cc will fight harder than they have this year so their for my edge goes to CC but it will still be a good game good luck to both teams.

I think it's right on!!

Clay has gotten pounded by any team that had a pulse, and OZ has found their offensive groove lately. I may be wrong, but that's why they call it opinions.

I actually would like to change my prediction:

Clay 18

OZ 42

i don't think anyone can really judge this game by the other's previous games. alot of games that were easily won weren't, clay's D has stepped up since week 1-4, have they stepped up enough though? the secondary is one i wouldn't wanna mess with. they're great at knockin the balls down, catchin 'em is the problem :thumb: the run D has went from givin up 263 yards to a sloppy team to 189 to one of the top teams in the state(with a STRONG ground game). it's high school football boys

Ole Bull's Prediction: ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN :mrgreen:

Go CC this is Playoffs boys.