Sullivan South Rebels v TN High Vikings 10/29/10

2000southreb81

Pretty simple, the TH fans have been humbled and have no voice. They know what's coming when they play South and it won't be pretty for them. They might score 14 if their lucky while South will score 35.

Speak for yourself Whooper JR… because to be honest with you we really don’t know what to expect. If we had half a team it wouldn’t be hard to figure out how to stop South… but there in lays the problem.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Speak for yourself Whooper JR… because to be honest with you we really don’t know what to expect. If we had half a team it wouldn’t be hard to figure out how to stop South… but there in lays the problem.

If you don't know by week 10 what to expect then let me help you, a loss. Maybe if you unleash all of those 40 times and natural ablity you like to brag about you might keep it close, but I think we all know what is going to happen. :thumb:

It could be closer than we all think because the THS coaches have been calling plays in an effort to confuse the rest of the conference. FYI, Boone's defense is geared to stop the THS run attack. They figured out how to do that last year. It's easy for Boone cause that's the type of practice they have every single day. However, South's practices are geared to stop a totally different type of offense. That's why even though South is better than Boone they will have a more difficult time with THS than Boone had. With South being confused with the THS play calling and since THS has whiny Vance Jr High DB's this game could be messy for both teams. THS must win this one or finally admit they are a bunch of cry baby losers. So I think they might actually win.

THS 17 - South 14. (the kicker may win this one)

Edited by sixtonjoseph

We really need this win. I don't want to have to travel to Knoxville for the first round of the playoffs. It would really help if Crockett can pull the upset at Boone and bearden can beat Knox catholic. If all of the above happen we would host a first round game vs mo west if I understand it correctly. It all depends on who joins us in quad 1 tho. Tn high always plays us tough, I think this is going to be a nail biter. I say south 28-24, GO rebels!

If you don't know by week 10 what to expect then let me help you, a loss. Maybe if you unleash all of those 40 times and natural ablity you like to brag about you might keep it close, but I think we all know what is going to happen. :thumb:

Go ahead and get it in while you can because there will probably be CORN growing in that field of yours by the time Boone has enough talent to finish in the top half of the Big 8 again. :thumb: