Can Pirates rebound and make run at another Gold ball?

TrainTracks99

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's try to be civil and not get this one locked....We aren't in JR High anymore so keep the untrue accusations to a minimum and stay on topic

They can if they go back to basics..wraping up when tackling and not turning the ball over...I still say they make it to the state game...and I am sticking to that

Yeah, but it shouldn't take a monkey stomping. :roflol:

First off, I would like to say, rlh, the majority of your posts are courteous and pleasant to read even for opposing teams. I do believe the Comerade Soccer Fan in the SP Mercyruled post needs to stick to soccer and leave this board for grownups.

Secondly, why anybody gets bent at TrainTracks comments needs to read all his posts! The guy loves to see if he can rattle somebody's cage! If he or SlimShady from RC doesn't win the trash talking award it's fixed!

Now for business! Do you guys really think the Pirates are gonna roll up the Jolly Roger and anchor the ship? No way! Maybe they are not in the category of the teams of the past, although powerp seems to have some inside info that they might very well be superior to every in TN Class A, but I guarantee you if there is any pride then the Pirates will right the ship and make a run. Now, hopefully there is a team that I am fond of that will be there with them.

I honestly believe many are beginning to doubt the Pirates and this could and probably will be a very BAD mistake! Good luck to the Pirates and hope to see you late in the playoffs!

Let's try to be civil and not get this one locked....We aren't in JR High anymore so keep the untrue accusations to a minimum and stay on topic

I JUST WANTED TO SAY WE WILL BE FINE. LIVING ALL THE WAY UP IN CLEVELAND MAKES ME PROUD TO WEAR MY BLACK HAT WITH AN ORANGE P ON IT. AROUND CLEVELAND, EVERYBODY HAS ALOT OF RESPECT FOR SP PLAYING THE BIGGER SCHOOLS AND EVERYTHING.-------HOWIEPIRATE---"YOU CAN'T STOP WHAT YOU CAN'T SEE!

Edited by howiepirate

SP absolutely can make a run at another gold ball. I think they should at least make it to C-ville. Once they get there it will be a very tough game against what I believe will be JBS. I do not believe JBS has quite as good as athletes as SP but this is as close athlete wise they have ever been. The fact that JBS has the experience advantage backed by a solid coaching staff may/may not tip the scale to JBS favor. Either way, this should be an excellent 1A state title game and very fun to watch.....

OK,on 2nd thought I would like to renig just a hair. Gordonsville will be a tough game for SP; the winner of that will make it to C-ville. Unless of course if GV is moved to the west bracket.....

Edited by Kevin38