CAK & Alcouh

STARSNBARS

That was a great football game.CAK played a great game and i hope that we play them at home again in the playoff's.I went to CAK last year and was not impressed with the officiating at that game at all.I don't want to get Cak fans started with all this,but I have been told that this happens alot there.I do know that I saw some bad calls last year.This does not take away from the fact that CAK has a fine football team

Great game and congratulations to both teams-it's a shame that they are in the same district. Good gut check for the F5 :thumb: Nearly 4,500 views on Alcoa.ihigh.com :D

I wonder out of the 4,500 views on Ihigh.How many got to view it.I tried the whole game and it kept saying the game has yet to start.I never got to watch it.Someone else directed me to a espn website where I could listen to the game.I have never been able to watch a whole game on Ihigh.Last weeks game started then went down and never came back on.I would rather listen to the game if I'm not able to see it live.

I wonder out of the 4,500 views on Ihigh.How many got to view it.I tried the whole game and it kept saying the game has yet to start.I never got to watch it.Someone else directed me to a espn website where I could listen to the game.I have never been able to watch a whole game on Ihigh.Last weeks game started then went down and never came back on.I would rather listen to the game if I'm not able to see it live.

Hopefully they will be able to work the bugs out by next season (they are kids after all).

Hopefully they will be able to work the bugs out by next season (they are kids after all).

I do not want to belittle kids at all.If it sounded like that then I am sorry.I am a Alcoa graduate and consider myself to be pretty handy with computers and have worked with pro sound along with audio video installation.If they ever need a hand next year with anything I would like to volunteer my time to help out in any way I can.I will never demean a child .

What a great game to watch! Epperly is the real deal! I hope somebody in D1 is giving him a serious look.

I'm glad we (Maryville) didn't have to play CAK.

What was the deal with Hambrick? Saw him leave and head to the locker room in the second half.

Warren was amazing tonight!

All around great game!

Please excuse this question, but I am curious to the rules. If a defensive lineman is not engaged and moving toward the running backs, it is legal for one of the running backs to dive at his knees? Again, please excuse my question but I would like to know if this is legal blocking.....

According to Federation High School Rules it is: According to Rule 2, Section 17 Article 1: The free blocking zone extends from 4 yards to the right and left of the ball.

It is perfectly legal in that zone for your LINEMEN to block below the waist via what most people call crab blocks, scramble blocks, shoeshine blocks and cut blocks against defenders that line up on the line of scrimmage.

I know the play you are talking about...it was on the fringe of "4 yards" There was a lot of stuff that went on tonight (Officiating wise ) that I didn't like, but none of it had an effect on the game.