CAK & Alcouh

STARSNBARS

ding ding ding..........Round 2......In tha spirit ov love and sportsmunship.......Bump with this APB.......Thiz iz one ov mommaSTARS favs (beehind pickled pigs feat and beans and weannies) ... :wub:

P.S. Speeshull cammyo appearance bye Oke Gridge baskitbawl coach, formur Sweetwater and Ewe Tea star Arrun Green on tha daince floor.....

Edited by STARSNBARS

ding ding ding..........Round 2......In tha spirit ov love and sportsmunship.......Bump with this APB.......Thiz iz one ov mommaSTARS favs (beehind pickled pigs feat and beans and weannies) ... :wub:

P.S. Speeshull cammyo appearance bye Oke Gridge baskitbawl coach, formur Sweetwater and Ewe Tea star Arrun Green on tha daince floor.....

APB<----BIG Cusack fan.....

"Two dollars......"

Looks like mommas cooking the same thing for dinner again (CAK vs Alcoa). I hope she puts a new twist to it this time, the regular style (CAK plays hard but comes up short) is kinda getting old.

CAK is banged up and will have to circle the wagons for this one, but we still have a few rounds of ammo left, hopefully we can hit the mark and make them count. Not alot to say right now, I'm still tired from last night and cheering on the Vols today. I'll catch up with this thread later on in the week.