Boyd Buc vs Copper Basin

reaction

Just to git it out o' the way. Signal Mountain and Boyd hate each other. Stems from rivalries in other sports, 'specially that tight-shorted one.:roflol: So...the Troll don't like the Bucs. Shucks, I don't like no pirates, 'cept Old Pirate. LOL

The Troll's been eyein' them Cougars all season, and I'z impressed. (Muffin schedule or not.)

Boyd is way over-rated this year. After they lose this game, they wouldn't even be in the playoffs if they didn't have an automatic bid. Them NashVegas fellas has even pulled 'em out of Chattanooga into Quad 1, 'cause they know they'll be out in the first round. :roflolk:

The Troll sez: Copper Basin mercy rules Boyd, just like Polk did to SPitt. Cougars gonna grind 'em into the ground, and Boyd is lucky to git one TD.

av-706599.gifGO COUGARS!

Why do you think the Bucs hate the Eagles? Heck it was your guys fault we didn't run over you guys last year. I think you guys don't like us, so you blew the 2nd half of that Cascade game so you guys didn't have to play us. :roflol: :roflol:

Just because you have a weak schedule doesn't mean your not any good. SP only played two strong teams and lost both of them and they are a real good team. CB will have to prove themselves sooner or later. But I personally think they need to add some stronger teams to the regular season. It will make them better. But don't make it too strong that it kills their momentum.

I will take Boyd in this one. Basin has played a middle school schedule so far this year. Basin had the opportunity to upgrade their 2011 schedule by adding Polk Co. but their coach declined. I guess a good gate doesn't make a good ole wood shed beating worth while.

Why does everything always have to come back to Basin playing Polk County?? Get over it!!!

Why do you think the Bucs hate the Eagles? Heck it was your guys fault we didn't run over you guys last year. I think you guys don't like us, so you blew the 2nd half of that Cascade game so you guys didn't have to play us. :roflol:

I've always said that I thought ya'll would have beat us last year. For the Troll, most of the rivalry stems from that tight-shorted sport played by our FSSAA's (Future Skillet Slingers Association of America). :roflol:

Course our young skillet slingers did whup yers in the Regionals this year.:thumb:

By the way, the Troll's gonna be at Finley to watch yall git beat. :roflolk: