South Pittsburg at Grace

powerp

I am going to go by Save A Lot here in a little while and stop back by and watch some practice around 3:30. Hopefully Grider will have those boys practicing hard. We can not be overlooking these Grace boys. If we lose to them we will be 7-3 and have to travel to the Kentucky line to play a playoff game. You think im joking cause im not. Let me ask you a question. Does anyone know if those boys practiced yesterday. I drove by that practice field at 5:15 and nobody was there. Im going to get their a little earlier today to watch.

Roy, school is being dismissed at 1 because of weather, do you think the boys will go home and not practice? Edited by pegleg

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Roy, school is being dismissed at 1 because of weather, do you think the boys will go home and not pratice?

What do you mean being dismissed? Their is nothing wrong with the durn weather. The wind is just blowing a little bit. I garuntee you that they better practice. Grider can't take days off of practicing after we just got beat 42-7. This is a bunch of mess. I am going to stop by on my way home from Save A Lot and see what is going on at the practice field.

LOL CLASSIC!! Haha be careful though ....sensitivity is all around this board...Mightve stepped on some toes but funny as crap nevertheless

Any news on Cunningham? Was told he got hurt against Polk...Is it serious?

The moral of the story is that after the fiasco in the forest, they pulled themselves together (literally) and went on to do great things! :thumb: I don't know about Cunningham, maybe Z.P. can update on him. S.P. can probably get by without him against Grace, but he will be needed in the playoffs. Its too bad he missed the playoffs last year, especially against Onion City.

Edited by rlh

I stopped by that practice field at 3:30 on my way home from Save A Lot and their was nobody their. What is this mess all about? We just got beat 42-7 and Grider gave these boys the day off. If we are taking these Grace boys lightly we will get beat and finish 7-3 and have to go all the way to the Kentucky line for a playoff game. This is a bunch of mess. I didn't even see anybody lifting weights. That parking lot was empty. Ive never seen this kind of mess. You think im joking but im not.

I stopped by that practice field at 3:30 on my way home from Save A Lot and their was nobody their. What is this mess all about? We just got beat 42-7 and Grider gave these boys the day off. If we are taking these Grace boys lightly we will get beat and finish 7-3 and have to go all the way to the Kentucky line for a playoff game. This is a bunch of mess. I didn't even see anybody lifting weights. That parking lot was empty. Ive never seen this kind of mess. You think im joking but im not.

bad weather...very few teams had practice

Roy, Tornadoes don't make good practice dummies. You think I'm joking but I'm not. If there was a chance they would play Alcoa in the playoffs it may have been helpful because what better practice than tackling real tornadoes?

Marion County School Policy states that no one can practice if school is dismissed for bad weather. In the past some coaches might have practiced anyway, but seeing how there was a coach in the system let go this year for violating that policy, I would say now one in the county; basketball, baseball, football or band practiced yesterday. I personally dont know,but that is probably why no one was there.

New week. New team. Even competition from here on out. How do the pirate rebound after a beating last week? I think they will be fine and score alot and often..It is time to get back to the basics and hit your stride boys :thumb:

Even competition is not a excuse. Central has more kids than Polk. What was the score of that game? That being said I was very close on my prediction last week. I gave South Pitt more points than I should have. The prediction of the week will come in a couple of says. SP will get back to its winning ways this week, but winning the state championship will be tougher than what some people think on here.

Even competition is not a excuse. Central has more kids than Polk. What was the score of that game? That being said I was very close on my prediction last week. I gave South Pitt more points than I should have. The prediction of the week will come in a couple of says. SP will get back to its winning ways this week, but winning the state championship will be tougher than what some people think on here.

Central did not have more football players than Polk