District 11A

jumpman34

Ok, as a 12A fan I have to throw my thoughts into the mix here, LOL!!! First off, that is a bold statement from cornerback10 to say he GUARANTEES it wont be an all 12A Final Four in the region tournament. You should realize that Summertown returns EVERYONE (only lost a seldom played sr from last year), Perry County is going to be very good with Kirk Haston leading the charge as coach, Wayne County with Phil Willard as coach will out hustle every team in the area, and you can never count out C-wood from pulling an upset. That said, I would suspect that the teams that will make the most noise from 11A will be the usual Mt Pleasant, Columbia Academy, and Culleoka. I thought all the Cully fans last year werre saying that they had such a young team and would dominate for years to come---I understand the new coach may make a difference, but talent is talent and if they truly had it I would consider them a threat in the district as well as Mt Pleasant. Hampshire--DREAM ON!!!!!!!!!

Ok, as a 12A fan I have to throw my thoughts into the mix here, LOL!!! First off, that is a bold statement from cornerback10 to say he GUARANTEES it wont be an all 12A Final Four in the region tournament. You should realize that Summertown returns EVERYONE (only lost a seldom played sr from last year), Perry County is going to be very good with Kirk Haston leading the charge as coach, Wayne County with Phil Willard as coach will out hustle every team in the area, and you can never count out C-wood from pulling an upset. That said, I would suspect that the teams that will make the most noise from 11A will be the usual Mt Pleasant, Columbia Academy, and Culleoka. I thought all the Cully fans last year werre saying that they had such a young team and would dominate for years to come---I understand the new coach may make a difference, but talent is talent and if they truly had it I would consider them a threat in the district as well as Mt Pleasant. Hampshire--DREAM ON!!!!!!!!!

I stopped reading at "as a 12A fan"...just kidding man, but thanks for throwing your thoughts into the mix in the 11A forum! Rivalry is a great thing and 11A and 12A have had a great one for many years. I havent seen Cully this year, but they lost their only playmaker and more than half their offense, so I think it will be a rebuilding year with the new coach, should make for some interesting games though! As for the whole 12A dominating 11A blah blah blah, just like the girls thread, It is a sport...anything can happen ;)

thats interesting to lose you're eligibility for senior year, im supprised and disappointed the AD didnt try a little harder here.

Per the TSSAA rules on transfers, if it is a relocation--meaning a change of address and the whole family moves too, they are eligible to play and do not have to sit out any time. The reason I know this is because Summertown is dealing with this issue now on the girls side---Sommer Smith quit the basketball team and is moving to Lawrenceburg with her family and will not lose any time because it is a relocation situation.

I never once said that.

Per the TSSAA rules on transfers, if it is a relocation--meaning a change of address and the whole family moves too, they are eligible to play and do not have to sit out any time. The reason I know this is because Summertown is dealing with this issue now on the girls side---Sommer Smith quit the basketball team and is moving to Lawrenceburg with her family and will not lose any time because it is a relocation situation.

My understanding is that Lemire moved from Hampshire to SF which means a change of address with his mom but he is still ineligible to play for SF. I think more could have been done so he could play but then again I don't know the full story.

Its part of your signature--I guarantee not all 12A teams make the semifinals-----there are only 8 teams at the region and if all four from 12A win the first round games, then all 12 schools make the semifinals--not sure how you didnt say that???????

Santafebaby said that on the girl's board. Greenwheel and myself were making fun of him, because he contradicted himself.

MTP has by far the best talent...But i think 2nd place in district is up for grabs...and dont count out hampshire for competing for that 2nd spot...i watch them a play a tough franklin classical team down to the wire. A franklin classical team that beat wayne county in a scrimmage on sat..Hampshire played harder and with more intensity than i have seen in recent years..will they win the district prob not...but will they scare alot of teams most definatly