District 11A

jumpman34

...so SF needs to worry about 11A before even mentioning 12A

First of all, cullypride I give credit to the whole of district 11A, I am the one sticking up for ALL of us, here is a quote for you "We all want peace. Unfortunately, there are times when peace must be defended by fighting terror and tyranny."

James H. Douglas

I dont just sit here and say the SF is the greatest and talk trash like most people, I simply remind everyone that there is hope and that 12A is not God Almighty like they think.

For the record, maybe you should act a little like your name suggests and not like a washed up alumnus of Culleoka...

rainin3s13, thanks for caring about SF! You should care about reading and look at what I say in my posts. I dont boldly say that Santa Fe is going to go to regions and I dont go out and say we are going to win district, all I do is say that 11A will not be shut out in the region tourny. And if they are, it happens, but for now I am going to continue to advocate the thought that 12A just has some inflated ego's. None of their coaches want you two mumbling fools to get on here and talk all this trash, so stop..

As always, I believe that words are nothing without actions to follow them.

-Santafebaby

For any of you that are upset over 12A talking on this board, I have already started a Region 6A thread---see you over there.

Way to go Raiders, Came back from 37 to 22 midway through third Fri night to geta much needed win after struggling against MTP and CULLY earlier in the week. Keep fighting and see what happens the rest of the year.

I rounded them up but.....http://www.highschoolsports.net

Im sure there are a couple of games not reported. Thats why i rounded up.

I know that Clifton is just a few games away from hitting 1500 career pts. He scored his 1000 the 2nd game of the season. Thats why i have him at 500.

I rounded them up but.....http://www.highschoolsports.net

Im sure there are a couple of games not reported. Thats why i rounded up.

I like how you rounded Bubba Clifton up 150 points when they are only missing 4 games on that site, but you only rounded Cannon Rhodes up 30 points when they are missing 8 games. Seems a little off to me.