Power District 14A

shockernation

I tried to pick the game up on the radio but Gleason-Dresden was on..Looks like Gleason was up to thier old tricks..playing Gleason ball..Gleason won 44-30.Dresden had 26 fouls called on them.The announcers said Gleason was in first place with a 3-1 record while Dresden was 3-2..Not in 14A but still close to some of our area teams

This is incorrect. The Huntingdon Fillies are in 1st place. They are 3-0 in the district(13A) and 4-1 overall.

Greenfield wins by 7 and should have won by 20. Coach Eddings gets more out of his players than any coach around. Bradford has two good players, Street and Bratton and several young role players. The one player already mentioned in an earlier post hurts Bradford with a terrible attitude, no hustle or leadership, loafs on defense and mouths alot. I will be surprised if she finishes out the season on the team.

Emily Allen should get the game ball for Greenfield tonight. She singlehandedly broke Bradfords press the second half and had Bradfords best defensive player, Street guarding her most of the night. I give Coach Eddings credit because he took Greenfield out of their game and stopped Jordan Galey. Greenfield miss several layups and several FT's or it would have been a 20 point game.

Greenfield played terrible tonight and still won...at Bradford. We're missing our PG badly...she's still out with an injury. Several times, we had 5 forwards out there trying to handle the ball...didnt work too well.

I really think that this team could be better by the end of the year...a lot of young girls are getting playing time, and they'll get better as the year goes on. And, if our starting PG can get well, and get into playing shape, then we'll be alright by tourney time.

Greenfield wins by 7 and should have won by 20. Coach Eddings gets more out of his players than any coach around. Bradford has two good players, Street and Bratton and several young role players. The one player already mentioned in an earlier post hurts Bradford with a terrible attitude, no hustle or leadership, loafs on defense and mouths alot. I will be surprised if she finishes out the season on the team.

Emily Allen should get the game ball for Greenfield tonight. She singlehandedly broke Bradfords press the second half and had Bradfords best defensive player, Street guarding her most of the night. I give Coach Eddings credit because he took Greenfield out of their game and stopped Jordan Galey. Greenfield miss several layups and several FT's or it would have been a 20 point game.

Bradford is a tough place to come out of with a win.So any win is maybe a good win.Surprised to hear about what a couple of people are saying about one of what I thought was one of Bradford's best players ,if not the best.Or at least I thought she would be and certainly has the potential.Hopefully she turns things around.According to you and Northside,something seems to be going on.Especially if fans are able to hear some of those things.Congrats to Greenfield on the win.

This is incorrect. The Huntingdon Fillies are in 1st place. They are 3-0 in the district(13A) and 4-1 overall.

ok Thanks.Just what the announcer said at the end of the game.I should have looked I guess before I posted.I know Hunt had beaten Dresden earlier,believe by 1 point..Wasn't sure what Huntingdon had done against Gleason or if they had played yet.So with Huntingdon being in first place and Gleason winning last night,at the time..looks like Dresden is in 3rd place.Still early but probably not many thought Dresden would be in 3rd place any time of the year.About the same for Greenfield.If a person were to just go to the standings in District 14A,would be surprised to see Greenfield down in the standings.By looking at that ,a person would thing the district must be loaded..So far Union City ,Humboldt and South Fulton may be surprising some people..I look for Greenfield to make a run though.Lake Co plays at South Fulton tonight.I saw South Fulton had beaten Bradford by 13 points.Most people had Lake Co.,Bradford and Greenfield as the top 3..But with Union City,Humboldt and South Fulton having good records..does anyone see this differently..think it will be the same..So basically it's 6 teams ..I haven't seen South Fulton or Bradford yet but have seen Greenfield,Humboldt and Union City.How do most Dist 14A fans think the standing will pan out at the end of the season.

Also..I saw that Huntingdon and Dresden both have a couple big losses to Greenfield..Do most people think that District would beat any of the top 3 teams or any of the 6 teams in District 14A that are playing well at the moment..

Edited by mrbigster

COMBS SHUT JORDAN DOWN. GREENFIELD HIT 6 FREETHROWS IN A ROW TO START THE THIRD QUARTER TO TAKE THE LEAD. IF NOT FOR THE GOOD FREETHROW SHOOTING IN THE SECOND HALF BRADFORD WINS. WITHOUT STREET AND COMBS DOING MUCH. GREENFIELD TURNED OVER THE BALL ALOT WHEN BRADFORD PRESSED WHICH KEPT THE GAME CLOSE. BRATTON PLAYED A GREAT GAME. LIKE I HAVE SAID ALL YEAR SHE IS A SOLID PLAYER. ALOT OF COMBS PROBLEMS IS SHE IS WORRIED ABOUT WHERE SHE WILL PLAY AT THE NEXT LEVEL. IF SHE WOULD PICK ONE AND SIGN IT WOULD TAKE ALOT OF PRESSURE OFF HER. STREET JUST HAD A OFF NIGHT. SHE WILL COME AROUND LATER IN THE YEAR. SHE HAS ALOT OF PRESSURE ON HER ALSO. IT WAS A POOR GAME PLAYED BY BOTH. YOU CAN ALWAYS SAY IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN OR COULD HAVE BEEN BUT IT IS WHAT IT IS. YOU SHOULD GIVE THE GIRLS A BIG CONGRATS OTHER THAN SAY IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN.

Greenfield played terrible tonight and still won...at Bradford. We're missing our PG badly...she's still out with an injury. Several times, we had 5 forwards out there trying to handle the ball...didnt work too well.

I really think that this team could be better by the end of the year...a lot of young girls are getting playing time, and they'll get better as the year goes on. And, if our starting PG can get well, and get into playing shape, then we'll be alright by tourney time.

GREENFIELD HAS A REAL GOOD TEAM. WHEN YOU GET YOUR POINT GUARD BACK THE TEAM WILL IMPROVE ALOT. GREENFIELD HAS ALOT OF GOOD PLAYERS. AS THE SEASON GOES ON YOU WILL BE A TOUGH TEAM TO PLAY. CONGRATS ON THE WIN.

Bradford is a tough place to come out of with a win.So any win is maybe a good win.Surprised to hear about what a couple of people are saying about one of what I thought was one of Bradford's best players ,if not the best.Or at least I thought she would be and certainly has the potential.Hopefully she turns things around.According to you and Northside,something seems to be going on.Especially if fans are able to hear some of those things.Congrats to Greenfield on the win.

COMBS IS LIKE THE GIRL FROM GLEASON LAST YEAR, EVERYONE LOVES TO HATE HER. SHE HAD A POOR GAME LAST NIGHT BUT IF THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS WILL RECALL SHE HAS PLAYED GOOD D-FENSE ON JORDAN SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL. I HAVE SEEN HER JUMP ON HER TEAM MATES SEVERAL TIMES. SHE HAS DONE THIS SINCE LAST YEAR. SHE SHOULD HANDLE IT BETTER, TRY TALKING TO THEM. BUT FOR AN ADULT TO GET ON THIS SITE AND TALK ABOUT A KID IS SORRY. THEY HAVE NO SELF RESPECT. OR THEY HAVE NEVER PLAYED THE GAME. GREENFIELD GOT A GOOD WIN WITH BOTH TEAMS HAVING A BAD NIGHT. CONGRATS TO THEM, AND SHAME ON THE PERSON ABOVE FOR TALKING ABOUT A CHILD.

COMBS IS LIKE THE GIRL FROM GLEASON LAST YEAR, EVERYONE LOVES TO HATE HER. SHE HAD A POOR GAME LAST NIGHT BUT IF THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS WILL RECALL SHE HAS PLAYED GOOD D-FENSE ON JORDAN SINCE MIDDLE SCHOOL. I HAVE SEEN HER JUMP ON HER TEAM MATES SEVERAL TIMES. SHE HAS DONE THIS SINCE LAST YEAR. SHE SHOULD HANDLE IT BETTER, TRY TALKING TO THEM. BUT FOR AN ADULT TO GET ON THIS SITE AND TALK ABOUT A KID IS SORRY. THEY HAVE NO SELF RESPECT. OR THEY HAVE NEVER PLAYED THE GAME. GREENFIELD GOT A GOOD WIN WITH BOTH TEAMS HAVING A BAD NIGHT. CONGRATS TO THEM, AND SHAME ON THE PERSON ABOVE FOR TALKING ABOUT A CHILD.

I know from the games that we have played Bradford,I'd never seen anything out of the way from her personally.Still a long way to go so Bradford and the young ladies still have time to make a run.

I have watched Combs since the 7th grade and I thought she would get her game together by now, she was a nonfactor last night in the game against Greenfield. She can be a good player but she has always had an attitude problem. As for her playing college ball, no college coach will put up with her pouting and dont care attitude.

Bradford is not even close to the team they were last year and neither is Greenfield at this point.

I have watched Combs since the 7th grade and I thought she would get her game together by now, she was a nonfactor last night in the game against Greenfield. She can be a good player but she has always had an attitude problem. As for her playing college ball, no college coach will put up with her pouting and dont care attitude.

Bradford is not even close to the team they were last year and neither is Greenfield at this point.

She has a few offers. I guess they see something your trained eye is missing. Lol