Power District 14A

shockernation

I hate to tell you but the best player is not always the leader. This year its bratton. Guess you thought it was street. Anyone who has played sports knows this. A leader is someone the girls want to follow. But you are right. You scream loud enough someone will hear you.

Wow!!! Anyone that disagrees with you, gets zinged apparently. I may not know who the leader in the locker room is on a team, but I know who the leader on the court is. Molly Wallsmith was the leader on the court. Everyone on the team looked to her. It is apparently very obvious to everyone except you. I watched her even try to get other players involved and they still looked to her. She made Bradford click. Also, I never said that the best player is the leader. If you want my opinion, it does not look like Bradford has a leader this year. That might be part of the problem they are having. Just sayin'

And one more thing, if Molly was not the leader of last year's team, who was?

Edited by yellowjackets1

You maybe just about right the way they are. Humboldt i have seen them play and better than i thought! If Johnson would teach the kids how to square up and shoot. Humboldt could be a contender for District. Lady Vikings play hard if you beat them i promise you won't out hustle them! Because they will get on the boards they just can't shoot! They will usually get three or looks at the basket! I guess i'm trying to say is don't sleep on them they are still dangerous team without Hubble!

You maybe just about right the way they are. Humboldt i have seen them play and better than i thought! If Johnson would teach the kids how to square up and shoot. Humboldt could be a contender for District. Lady Vikings play hard if you beat them i promise you won't out hustle them! Because they will get on the boards they just can't shoot! They will usually get three or looks at the basket! I guess i'm trying to say is don't sleep on them they are still dangerous team without Hubble!

I mean this district could go anyway as far as i see it. if i had to decide on a ranking it wuld be like this..

1. Lake County

2. Union City

3. Bradford

4. South Fulton

5. Humboldt

6. Greenfield

7. Peabody

8. Halls

We all have our thougts. This is the way i expect it to go.. Anything can change (:

I mean this district could go anyway as far as i see it. if i had to decide on a ranking it wuld be like this..

1. Lake County

2. Union City

3. Bradford

4. South Fulton

5. Humboldt

6. Greenfield

7. Peabody

8. Halls

We all have our thougts. This is the way i expect it to go.. Anything can change (:

You really think Greenfield is that low? Not a chance. Greenfield is 2nd or 3rd at worst in this district.

Wow!!! Anyone that disagrees with you, gets zinged apparently. I may not know who the leader in the locker room is on a team, but I know who the leader on the court is. Molly Wallsmith was the leader on the court. Everyone on the team looked to her. It is apparently very obvious to everyone except you. I watched her even try to get other players involved and they still looked to her. She made Bradford click. Also, I never said that the best player is the leader. If you want my opinion, it does not look like Bradford has a leader this year. That might be part of the problem they are having. Just sayin'

Sorry

Did not mean to zing anyone. So many people know about other teams that it gets to you some times. And alot of fussing about refs and talking about kids. As adults we should try to act better. I was wrong for letting some posters get to me. Sorry

And one more thing, if Molly was not the leader of last year's team, who was?

1. Lake County

2. Union City

3. Bradford

4. South Fulton

5. Humboldt

6. Greenfield

7. Peabody

8. Halls

I said earlier on my posts that I think Union City is the sleeper team.I still have Lake Co and Greenfield as the top two teams though

Edited by mrbigster

Didn't get to write about the South Fulton game the other night ..Lake Co pretty well had a double digit lead all night..Believe it was about 10 or 12 at the first quarter..maybe 20 at the half..Can't remember.But Lake Co had about a 26 point lead at one time.Carnation Hart got in foul trouble.But anyway..South Fulton only has about 8 players and they never quit.Not one time were they not playing hard.And #15 is a very good player.She made a couple very acrobatic shots.Kudo's to South Fulton.Looks to be a young team with some promise.

I believe that Greenfield is better than all the teams mentioned above, but Humboldt does have an arguement because they did beat you. With that being said, they have proven that they can be better on a given night.

Yes if you look at it that way then Union City has an argument,because they beat Humboldt by over 20 points..And I believe Bradford may have beaten Union City...

UC beat Greenfield tonight 49-39. The Lady Jackets are missing Haley Rawls, our starting PG, bad...we cant handle the ball without her. We have some young girls that are good, but they are young. Rawls is expected to be out until after Christmas...hopefully, she'll be back and the young girls will get better at handling the pressure...and we'll be alright come tourney time. But, right now, teams that put pressure on the ball handlers are causing the Jackets fits....that's what UC did tonight....

UC beat Greenfield tonight 49-39. The Lady Jackets are missing Haley Rawls, our starting PG, bad...we cant handle the ball without her. We have some young girls that are good, but they are young. Rawls is expected to be out until after Christmas...hopefully, she'll be back and the young girls will get better at handling the pressure...and we'll be alright come tourney time. But, right now, teams that put pressure on the ball handlers are causing the Jackets fits....that's what UC did tonight....

Said on the radio it was 49-37...I don't know, I didn't listen...